Dabs website, item says 'ordered on request' Does this mean they can get it or not?

Found 19th Nov 2014
If I order an item that says 'ordered on request ' am I likely to get it or is this just to get people interested in their products? I have never used them before. Thanks for any help.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Hello! We bought a little Sony Laptop from them about 3 years ago and it was "ordered on request". I phoned Dabs first who confirmed that if I placed the order they would be able to get it.

Essentially Sony sold 5 variants of the laptop and only 2-3 were available in most retail places and they were not the ones I wanted.

Laptop arrived about 5 days later. I presume they are offering a wider range of products not just the best value for them to sell, if consumers want to order then they may have to wait an extra day or 2 to get the product they want.
Edited by: "groenleader" 19th Nov 2014
they dont hold any stock themselves so will only order from their supplier when someone places an order for it with them. at least dabs are upfront with this. a lot of companys do this but just wont say they do
Original Poster
Thanks for your replies. I knew someone on here would know!
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants