Found 12th Oct 2009
Hello,

i was just about to invest in a western digital 1tb caviar black harddrive.

dabs.com seem to have it the cheapest with free delivery.

can anyone recommend them?

the reviews seem to be very negative! see link...

reviewcentre.com/rev…tml

should i pay a few more pounds and order from somewhere else?

thank you in advance!

edit: just found out that Novatech also have the drive at a similar price... any one recommend novatech?

1. Ask
  2. Dab
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Dab
19 Comments

I used to buy from them a few years ago and never had any problems.
Not used them for a while though, so not sure if they are still the same.

They're fine mate, I ordered a Sony walkman the other month and it got delivered within 3 days!

Original Poster

thanks for your quick replies! i just found out that novatech are also doing it at a similar price... any one have experience with them?

Frankenstein;6553927

thanks for your quick replies! i just found out that novatech are also … thanks for your quick replies! i just found out that novatech are also doing it at a similar price... any one have experience with them?

3% cashback on dabs

quidco.com/com…om/

Frankenstein;6553927

thanks for your quick replies! i just found out that novatech are also … thanks for your quick replies! i just found out that novatech are also doing it at a similar price... any one have experience with them?

Same response to Novatech from me as my other post.
Had no problems in the past, but was a while ago.

both sites are fine, never used novatech but have used dabs many times, it is fine

Original Poster

Thank you for your replies people... il go with dabs.com as they are offering quidco too.

Adam2050;6553932

3% cashback on dabshttp://www.quidco.com/computers-software/dabs-com/

have some rep :thumbsup:

Dabs have messed up a couple of my orders and i had to do all the chasing, used Novatech last week with free delivery and was delivered following day

Yeah there cool. :thumbsup: Had to return something and gave me a full refund covered posting costs etc.

Dabs are owned by BT, so completely legit

my mum works for dabs =] its ace x

5757alan;6554159

Dabs are owned by BT, so completely legit

Indeed they are :thumbsup:

So realiability might be an issue :w00t:

I jest

Never had any problems with DABS

Just don't buy this from dabs, if they send you a faulty board good luck getting a replacement. I had to throw mine away and buy another!

Frankenstein

Hello,i was just about to invest in a western digital 1tb caviar … Hello,i was just about to invest in a western digital 1tb caviar black harddrive.dabs.com seem to have it the cheapest with free delivery.can anyone recommend them?the reviews seem to be very negative! see link...http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews-all-847.htmlshould i pay a few more pounds and order from somewhere else?thank you in advance!edit: just found out that Novatech also have the drive at a similar price... any one recommend novatech?

it's owned by BT. . so don't worry. . it's good

ssagster

Just don't buy this from dabs, if they send you a faulty board good luck … Just don't buy this from dabs, if they send you a faulty board good luck getting a replacement. I had to throw mine away and buy another!

Don't worry, I think the guy might have made a decision by now.

NEtech

Don't worry, I think the guy might have made a decision by now.

X)

Humphman

X)

Lol. And this post was started over 6 years ago

Spriggan

They're fine mate, I ordered a Sony walkman the other month and it got … They're fine mate, I ordered a Sony walkman the other month and it got delivered within 3 days!

https://i.imgur.com/Fx1A7eP.jpg
Edited by: "PenguinsForAll" 6th Nov 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions