Groups

Dacia Finance

My mom brought my car for me on finance its a Dacia Sandero I pay her the finance each month, she's now looking to replace her car for a cheaper finance option. Could she get a deal? I'm looking at the duster as she wants my car ad she's in the city and I'm rural and the finance is only a year old on the Sandero. What's best she's looked at a skoda but I think it's to much for such an ugly looking car, she got a seat Ibiza atm

3 Comments

A lot of car finance companies will insist that if a person already has finance on a car that they settle it before they will give them a finance deal on another car.

Obviously there are exceptions, such as people on extremely high incomes, but that's from my experience working in the trade a few years ago.

If the finance company make an issue of it just explain why there are 2 loans just explain the situation. If that that does not sort just go to a different dealer/ finance company. Have you considered a bank loan.

she has probably made her life difficult in getting a good second finance deal due to her funding your car..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions