Groups

dad just told me to get out!!!!!!

in the middle of an argument he just said get out?what shud i do????

375 Comments

How old are you? :?

hit him in the face!!!!!!!

did he mean the room or the house if its the latter, take your key n come back tomorrow, crash at ur gf's or a m8's

stop down a mates for a few days and give him a chance to cool down.

just shut up and go to your room lol

Get the machete out of the shed, and hack his fingers off one by one?

if you're 14 hide in your room till he calms down, if you're 18 get out.

i'm guessing right now, the dads shouting "GET OFF MY COMPUTER":w00t:

I know, come on HUKD and ask randomers!

Leave, he wants you to.

Original Poster

i did tel him to get out

Make him some tea

Tell him you like Red Bull you will only fly away.

On a serious note......................................Tell him to "talk to the hand"

if your 18 *like me* go hide in ur room until he calms down =] x

Lulu'sMammy;7169636

Get the machete out of the shed, and hack his fingers off one by one?

Watch it, the kid might do it, then it's on your conscience for the rest of your life.

If he wasn't really angry just go to your room, If he was really angry go & hide in the attic! haha

It's his house!

How's about withdrawing your house keeping money?

stay calm and say 'OK but I need time'. That'll give him time to think again. How old are you?

get out of your dads house.. come back tomorrow.

khel;7169649

i did tel him to get out

L:w00t:L

xbecky07x;7169657

if your 18 *like me* go hide in ur room until he calms down =] x

im 18 too, ive been trying to get my dad to say get out for about 3 years now :-( hasnt happened yet

micoo;7169681

im 18 too, ive been trying to get my dad to say get out for about 3 years … im 18 too, ive been trying to get my dad to say get out for about 3 years now :-( hasnt happened yet

Like you'd go anyway.

PraxxtorCruel;7169687

Like you'd go anyway.

i would, if hed ruddy let me :x he says im too young to move out :x leaving next august tho

Original Poster

im 29+its freezing out there.i know if i ring my m8s,theyl just bring me back home tonyt

Take refuge at your local corner shop. The owners never mind, trust me.

Banned

micoo;7169617

hit him in the face!!!!!!!did he mean the room or the house if its the … hit him in the face!!!!!!!did he mean the room or the house if its the latter, take your key n come back tomorrow, crash at ur gf's or a m8's

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]for once I agree - in times like this, your only option is to hit him in the face.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

micoo;7169681

im 18 too, ive been trying to get my dad to say get out for about 3 years … im 18 too, ive been trying to get my dad to say get out for about 3 years now :-( hasnt happened yet

lmaoo i wass theartened when i was 13 that i wud be getting suitcases for my 16th hehe i was chucked out on my 16th but come back and now i am 18 i dnt really have that many gett out arguements hehe ! x

i am a good gurl :roll:

28 ????? Lolza!

mighty mugger;7169721

Take refuge of your local corner shop. The owners never mind, trust me.

As long as you don't mug 'em.

khel;7169719

im 29+its freezing out there.i know if i ring my m8s,theyl just bring me … im 29+its freezing out there.i know if i ring my m8s,theyl just bring me back home tonyt

29! LLOOOOOSSEERR!!

vibeone;7169727

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]for once I agree - in … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]for once I agree - in times like this, your only option is to hit him in the face.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

your makin me laugh tonight vibe :lol: u feelin ok?

your 29 GET OUT AND GET A JOB AND GET YOUR OWN LIVING ACCOMDATIONS -

For once i agree with a dad x

Goonieman;7169751

29! LLOOOOOSSEERR!!

OFFENSIVE! No need to be rude, if you was in the situation I don't think you'd appreciate that comment.

Original Poster

he really lost it today,he's in his 60's.just over summat petty!

PraxxtorCruel;7169659

Watch it, the kid might do it, then it's on your conscience for the rest … Watch it, the kid might do it, then it's on your conscience for the rest of your life.

Oh aye, i will feel guilty for ever and a day for some screw loose kid going off on one!! :?

Go to your bedroom and stay there until he calms down.

ur 29!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/facepalm.gif

let him calm down and then try sort it or overlook it later. allow it for today

Banned

PraxxtorCruel;7169769

OFFENSIVE! No need to be rude, if you was in the situation I don't think … OFFENSIVE! No need to be rude, if you was in the situation I don't think you'd appreciate that comment.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]
    ^ clearly also lives with parents[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

As I said in my first post, get out

PraxxtorCruel;7169769

OFFENSIVE! No need to be rude, if you was in the situation I don't think … OFFENSIVE! No need to be rude, if you was in the situation I don't think you'd appreciate that comment.

I would appreciate the wake up call.

disappear for a couple of days let him let off steam hes probably regretting saying it apologise even if you were not in the wrong, but inform him that you don't take kindly to any arguement he tells you to beat it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?13
      2. Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?68
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early22
      4. Furniture Sliders33

See more discussions