Groups

Daddy's Gonna Eat Your Fingers !!

Editor
    This made me giggle so thought i'd share

A man was packing for his business trip while his 3 year old daughter played happily on the bed. At one point she said, " Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, he reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in his mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers," and pretended to eat them.

He went back to his packing, looked up again and his daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

He said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied,

"What happened to my booger?"

:giggle:

10 Comments

:-d ...

Haha! :lol:

That is class! :thumbsup:

kids huh :roll:

Great story for the kids! ;-)

:giggle: One for my next party. Cheers even if a little grossed out by it :-D

Yummy :-D

T'is a good one!

We've all done it............and if you haven't got kids............just you wait to see what they have in store for you. :giggle:

Syzable

We've all done it............and if you haven't got kids............just … We've all done it............and if you haven't got kids............just you wait to see what they have in store for you. :giggle:

Agreed, luckily she hadn't just visited the toilet;-)

he got off lightly :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie77
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047097
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767204
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1013

See more discussions