Groups

Daft Punk Soundboard sound files

Just listening to Radio 1 play through of Discovery just now so been sitting googling various daft punk things and found the iDaft. Great wee app that allows you to play harder, better, faster, stronger through your keyboard.

Now I want some of these for message tones for my phone. Any ideas where I can download them from?

6 Comments

There's also a free app for the iphone / touch in iTunes

Original Poster

Looking for mp3 files, or other sound files though.

here, i ripped them out of the swf so they're not properly labelled or anything, but i'm sure you can figure them out: mediafire.com/?dy…mwj

Original Poster

dregan;7099032

here, i ripped them out of the swf so they're not properly labelled or … here, i ripped them out of the swf so they're not properly labelled or anything, but i'm sure you can figure them out: http://www.mediafire.com/?dylqhim5mwj

Awesome thanks!

How do you go about doing that?

Downloaded a tool called SWFRIP, took it from there. I used to have one called Sothink or something like that, but this thing seems to do the business.

Original Poster

dregan;7109684

Downloaded a tool called SWFRIP, took it from there. I used to have one … Downloaded a tool called SWFRIP, took it from there. I used to have one called Sothink or something like that, but this thing seems to do the business.

Cheers will give it a bash!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?23
      2. Samsung s8 trade in34
      3. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code11
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111325

See more discussions