EXPIRED

Daily: British turkey Easter egg hunt!

Play every day to increase your chances of winning!

From 1st to 12th April 2009, you can win with British turkey just by having a look around our web site. Any of the pages on our site could contain an Easter egg, and all you have to do to find out what you've won is click on the egg when it appears.

There'll be a new main prize every day, such as a luxury Lewis & Cooper hamper filled with Easter goodies, or a beautiful 4 person Optima picnic hamper set. We're also giving away 5 copies of The Little Book of Great British Turkey Recipes every day, and if you're not lucky enough to get one of these super prizes in your egg you can still enter our prize draw for £250 of supermarket vouchers.

8 Comments

thanks Leer - you've been busy posting so I'll get busy entering!

Original Poster

janjan;4808545

thanks Leer - you've been busy posting so I'll get busy entering!

:-D:thumbsup:

Thanks for this one Leer

Original Poster

vincentj;4809265

Thanks for this one Leer

ur welcome.xxx:thumbsup:

I really can`t understand the "cold voters", it`s a free competition for christ sake.... or is it just too much effort for some to look for the answer?

Heat &rep from me Leer. :thumbsup:

Thank you you have been extra extra busy today....... were you sat outside in the sunshine ;-);-):thumbsup:

Original Poster

cebray;4814133

Thank you you have been extra extra busy today....... were you sat … Thank you you have been extra extra busy today....... were you sat outside in the sunshine ;-);-):thumbsup:

yep, in the garden with the laptop!x

Thank you you have been extra extra busy today....... were you sat outside in the sunshine ;-);-):thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    3. love affairs912
    4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions