Found 17th Dec 2016
just to let everyone know that the confusing iceland deal for today caused me to ring head office for confirmation and as i suspected there's an issue (isn't there always). it states serano ham 5.5kg with knife and stand for £25 AND luxury xmas cake 1kg for £5 BUT on hotdealsuk it says today's deal is selection boxes 180gram for £1 so i was told ALL deals are on BUT only the selection box can be bought in store and ham and xmas cake only available online, glad i rang 1st cos i was going to go to my store for xmas cake, they said it should state online only deal for xmas cake and apologised as it makes it look like it can be bought in store, they said it's available in store BUT NOT at the £5 deal price and said he will pass on details to update offers in future as it should clearly say ONLINE ONLY DEAL, hope this saves anyone from wasting time and petrol going on a wasted iceland trip.

2 Comments

You'd probably have helped more if you had posted the above comment in the appropriate deal(s) rather than as a deal of your own.

I'll vote it HOT, HOT, HOT! anyway to please you.

But I'll get it moved from deals to miscellaneous

Original Poster

EveshamLad

You'd probably have helped more if you had posted the above comment in … You'd probably have helped more if you had posted the above comment in the appropriate deal(s) rather than as a deal of your own.I'll vote it HOT, HOT, HOT! anyway to please you.But I'll get it moved from deals to miscellaneous

didn't know there was a certain way to post it~only properly started posting on here past couple of days so i guess i'll learn as they say

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710972
    2. IGN have acquired Humble Bundle1011
    3. Leicester sack their manager!811
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564064

See more discussions