Found 25th Sep 2009
just got my confirmation letter and they charge me for entertainment passes for £25.89. what are those passes for? what kind of entertainment would that be? because only me and hubby, no children. if i cancel it now and then after i get there, I decided to get the passes, would that be possible?

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
3 Comments

daily express? must of missed those? if theyre anything like sun holidays when u pay for the entertainment passes they include things like : Swimming, entrance to nightime entertainment, entrance to arcades etc etc... Even some places make you show them before you go into the entertainment altogether.

Original Poster

superskilly;6396797

daily express? must of missed those? if theyre anything like sun holidays … daily express? must of missed those? if theyre anything like sun holidays when u pay for the entertainment passes they include things like : Swimming, entrance to nightime entertainment, entrance to arcades etc etc... Even some places make you show them before you go into the entertainment altogether.

you can still book it, the offer is still on
hotukdeals.com/ite…ber

If you look on the bottom of the letter where it gives payment details you can change the number of passes to the number of people going and you can change the linen numbers too (if having linen). We have also bought passes when we have arrived on the park..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions