daily mail comp - win a sky sports package

Found 4th Aug 2017Edited by:"seb"
How to Enter

To enter to win a Sky Premier League Sports package - including all Sky Sports channels and Sky Q channels - Free for 12 months, answer the questions supplied at dailymail.co.uk/sky…omp and fill in your personal details.

Competition opens from Friday 4th August and closes at 11:59 on Thursday 10th August.

creative.dailymail.co.uk/sky…int
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
Thanks
Arsenal play Leicester City in the first Premier League game of the 2017/18 season – which of these two teams won the Premier League most recently?
Arsenal............last won in 2003/4.
Leicester City.....won in 2015/16. ***my answer.
en.wikipedia.org/wik…ons
20 Comments
Thanks
Thanks
Arsenal play Leicester City in the first Premier League game of the 2017/18 season – which of these two teams won the Premier League most recently?
Arsenal............last won in 2003/4.
Leicester City.....won in 2015/16. ***my answer.
en.wikipedia.org/wik…ons
Thank you
Cheers
Thank you
Thanks, Seb - but I've a feeling this very same comp was posted just a few days ago. I entered it!
Thanks
Thanks Seb - I believe the other comp discussed by Hubbers was in The Mail on Sunday not the Daily Mail.
When i click on the link it says the competition is now closed??? But it dtates it starts 4/ and closes 10/8.

Csn anyone shed any light why i can't access it?
Thanks Seb
princess22106514 h, 4 m ago

When i click on the link it says the competition is now closed??? But it …When i click on the link it says the competition is now closed??? But it dtates it starts 4/ and closes 10/8.Csn anyone shed any light why i can't access it?

Use the link at the bottom of the original post. First link says expired

This one creative.dailymail.co.uk/sky…int
Thanks
Many thanks
floorflock20 h, 25 m ago

Thanks Seb - I believe the other comp discussed by Hubbers was in The Mail …Thanks Seb - I believe the other comp discussed by Hubbers was in The Mail on Sunday not the Daily Mail.

Thanks! Happy to be wrong about this!
Thank you
Thanks
THANKS
Thank you
Thank You
x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions