Groups
    EXPIRED

Daily Mail Friends & Family Railcard Offer...code?

I missed sending off the the free card this year. Does anyone know if the code for 50% off after 5th July is generic eg DAILY MAIL 50 or unique to each applicant.

Or does anyone know of any other offers ( I found FAMILY10 )

Thanks.

6 Comments

On the letter I got with my railcard it says my unique code is, doesn't seem to be a generic one, but doesn't mean there isn't one though.

Lucky for me both my wife and I applied and got a card through each. I without think shredded my letter which had the 50% discount code on it, just as well the wife stuck her letter in the letter tray

I have done the same, shredded letter, does anyone know the code. ThanksX)

Just emailed ATOC (cos I too have shredded the letter). They've said they're emailing everyone who applied for the free 2 month railcard with a reminder of the 50% off offer and promotional codes within the next 24 hours.

So what actually is the code guys? Your help much appreciated.

In previous years the code has only worked against email addresses used to claim the offer. The code doesn't just work for anyone. Every year I miss the date for claiming the free card and every year, at about this time, I kick myself for having to pay the full amount to renew!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions