EXPIRED

Daily Mail 'Hollywood Icons' DVD Collection.

I have 26 X 10 of the 14 dvd's that were free with the Daily Mail just recently (dont ask)

If you would like a set of these AT THE COST OF POSTAGE ONLY then please post in this thread, I will then contact you by pm for your address over the course of the next week.

I will not know how much postage is until Monday but like I said it will cost you postage only, so please only post in the thread if you are willing to cover that. I WILL ADD THE COST TO THE OP ON MONDAY.

The list is;

EL CID - Running time 179 mins

THE CASSANDRA CROSSING - 123 Mins

THE COTTON CLUB - 124 mins

MR & MRS BRIDGE - 120 mins

DARLING - 123 mins

A TOWN LIKE ALICE - 111 mins

BLACK NARCISSUS - 96 mins

FAREWELL MY LOVELY - 91 mins

THE GO-BETWEENS - 113 mins

THE LION IN WINTER - 129 mins

CROUPIER - 90 mins

The Elephant Man, The Graduate and Austin Powers are missing, sorry.

11 Comments

thanks but no thanks :thumbsup:

[COLOR="White"]only so you dont get my address and stalk me!!![/COLOR]

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6803478

thanks but no thanks :thumbsup:[COLOR="White"]only so you dont get my … thanks but no thanks :thumbsup:[COLOR="White"]only so you dont get my address and stalk me!!![/COLOR]

I can see that you know! :x:p

I'd be after Croupier if willing to split but not too bothered about the rest of the films - out of curiousity how much would postage be for all of them? and (if you split) how much for one?

interested in these for my mum n dad

Original Poster

andyat2002;6804155

I'd be after Croupier if willing to split but not too bothered about the … I'd be after Croupier if willing to split but not too bothered about the rest of the films - out of curiousity how much would postage be for all of them? and (if you split) how much for one?

As i said in the op I dont know how much postage is til Monday and I will post it in the thread then. I do have Croupier on its own as I have some randoms over so I can do that.

bitseylango;6804184

interested in these for my mum n dad

Are they both over 15 :-D I will drop you a set off, still got the jumper too :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;6804218

Are they both over 15 :-D I will drop you a set off, still got the jumper … Are they both over 15 :-D I will drop you a set off, still got the jumper too :thumbsup:

Im off work all next week, give me a bell and pop over for........errrm ...........coffee :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6804238

Im off work all next week, give me a bell and pop over for........errrm … Im off work all next week, give me a bell and pop over for........errrm ...........coffee :thumbsup:

ooo I'd love to have coffee with you, *cough* again, it was so hot last time though, I nearly burnt my tongue :w00t:

I have missed some of them, so if you have any of the following, I would love to have them:
DARLING - 123 mins

A TOWN LIKE ALICE - 111 mins
FAREWELL MY LOVELY - 91 mins

Similarly, I have "Angels one five" with J.Hawkins that was given by Daily Mail and "The romantic Englishwoman" with Michael Caine (offered by Sunday Express) to spare to anyone who is interested.

Original Poster

andyat2002;6804155

I'd be after Croupier if willing to split but not too bothered about the … I'd be after Croupier if willing to split but not too bothered about the rest of the films - out of curiousity how much would postage be for all of them? and (if you split) how much for one?

donmarco1;6805781

I have missed some of them, so if you have any of the following, I would … I have missed some of them, so if you have any of the following, I would love to have them:DARLING - 123 minsA TOWN LIKE ALICE - 111 minsFAREWELL MY LOVELY - 91 minsSimilarly, I have "Angels one five" with J.Hawkins that was given by Daily Mail and "The romantic Englishwoman" with Michael Caine (offered by Sunday Express) to spare to anyone who is interested.

If you both pm me yr addess' I will get these sent off :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyone else before I get rid of these? I will get the thread removed at 9pm.

closed @ ops request, thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What an absolute disgrace2155
  2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
  3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions