Daily Mail Unique Number - spare please?

Found 17th Jul 2015
Hi. I have 725 D Mail points and was hoping to get to 1000 by the deadline of this Sunday 19.7.2015 (so i can redeem for the Tennis Racquet offer), but have left it late forgetting to get the D Mails! arrgghh
However, worked out if i get todays (Fri) + Sat & Sundays, that'll give me another 195 points, but i'll still be 80 short of the required 1000!

If anyone is getting todays (fri) and or Sats/Suns would really appreciate the unique number please (if of course your not using it). Pls msg me here initially so save someone else grabbing the number, many tks. JB

*** UPDATE: As you can only enter numbers up to 4 days after publ, looking for any unused number/s please from either Mon 13th July, Tues 14th or Thu 16th July ***
Community Updates
AskDaily Mail
13 Comments
they'll be rejected as duplicates
aau1

they'll be rejected as duplicates

Thanks for your reply, but I'm asking for a number that someone doesn't use, maybe they've bought a Daily Mail as a one off and aren't on the points scheme. but tks anyway for your reply. JB .....ah! Sorry just realised what you mean? each number is per day rather than per paper doh! sorry. So, i'm asking for a unique number (unused) please, from Thursday of this week or previous day

Edited by: "IrishGooner" 17th Jul 2015
Get Saturdays one is last saturday any good probally not.
Hi Morrig, i can't remember whether i got a mail last sat, but be v kind of you if you could let me have it
ooh just checked my numbers entered and noo didnt get a sat paper, it was sundays i purchased, so yes pls
morrig

Get Saturdays one is last saturday any good probally not.

yes please Morrig, can you PM it to me?

Edited by: "IrishGooner" 17th Jul 2015
morrig

Dug it out and theres a code on back is that the one...11July … Dug it out and theres a code on back is that the one...11July 44-60-46-80-86-47 ZNBLets Know up morrow one

Thankyou for your trouble, but sadly it won't take it, with msg: "Sorry, the Unique Number you have entered is not valid". I didn't realise that they also say: "Unique Numbers must be entered by 11.59pm four days after the date of publication. For example, a Unique Number from Saturday must be entered by 11.59pm on Wednesday" Sorry you went to the trouble of helping me out, appreciate your endeavours and wishing you a gr8 day. JB
Sorry bout that send you Tomorrow's one(_;)
morrig

Sorry bout that send you Tomorrow's one(_;)

The only way the OP could do it is if they haven't yet entered any codes from Monday-Thursday of this week and they can get a code for each of these days or correctly answer the "missing a code" question (bearing in mind that Monday's code needs to be entered by 23:59 tonight)
All bit off faff so IrishGooner so looks like no go then sod?
Got todays D Mail, so maybe i'll be lucky and someone will have a spare (unused) from Tues and Thu
IrishGooner

Got todays D Mail, so maybe i'll be lucky and someone will have a spare … Got todays D Mail, so maybe i'll be lucky and someone will have a spare (unused) from Tues and Thu

Got todays wandering if you can double up?
Think gonna be ok tks. Looks like i thought you had to have the 1000 points by 19th (today), but as long as you have the required minimum 5 numbers from the daily mail/sunday mail i think i have a few weeks to get up to the 1000 ie for the tennis racket. thanks again for your help. wishing you a fab day!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions