Expired

Daily play competition from Thorntons

107 replies
Found 14th Dec 2007Made hot 15th Dec 2007
Thorntons have a daily play competition at the moment. Enter 3 email address to get another try.

I have been doing this for 3 days with 2 different login names (so 4 goes each day) and have already won a 400g box of chocolates and £10 off voucher (when you spend £40) so odds seem quite high!

107 Comments

I won a £10 off when you spend £40 voucher :roll:

Editor

Nice one rwm24 :thumbsup: I won nothing today .........

Thanks for the comp loveabargain

Nothing today, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

nice, won a £5 off voch first time :)...
This new layout sure is wierd isnt it...

i won 10 off 40 but hey not liking the new style website at mo

Cheers, I won a 400g box of chocs. :thumbsup:

I just won a "Trio of chocolate reindeer!!!" on my first go.

Yum
many thanks!

Edit....and using my other halfs e mail address won a "hamper of toffee worth £25"

...****

I also just won 400g of chocs using my works email address but apparently "there was an error claiming your prize, please contact us"

*rumbled*

oh well, worth it for reindeer if they ever arrive

Am unlucky.. tried with many emails Id'S I have.. couldn't make it! But congo to above all who won ^^ !! :-D

thanks 1st try & i got a coconut body butter :-D

No luck this time but will keep trying .thanks op :thumbsup:

Thank you I won a Toffee Hamper!

[SIZE="2"]Cool, A trio of chocolate reindeer coming my way :-D Thank you! [/SIZE]

Original Poster

Wow great to see so many winners!

I was just won2 £10 vouchers again today but fingers crossed I win something better tomorrow!

Thanks For Sharing - Just Won £10 Off Voucher - Would Love To Win Some Actual Choccie Though!

rwm24;1347796

I won a £10 off when you spend £40 voucher :roll:

Got that today :thumbsup:

400g of thornton chocolate for me.Thanks op.

Lucky lucky.

I've won nothing! :cry:

cheers, won 2 x £10 off vouchers. Dont need £80 worth of chocs though
Thanks for sharing though. Will try again tomoz

[SIZE="5"]£10 of £40 spend thankyou OP[/SIZE]

been trying this once a day... every day nothing.. then 2 days ago £5 voucher when spending £15.. not too excited..
[COLOR="Red"]however yesterday I won a chocolate hamper worth £25 !!! that's more like it. [/COLOR]
Back to nothing today ... but the odd's are good so here's hoping for another win before xmas

Just won 3 £10 off vouchers. Will try again tomorrow.

Just won 1 x £10 off voucher, would like to win choccy lol

ive tried a hell of aload of times and not once have i got anything from over 20 email addys and still nothing will keep tryin tho

wowwwwww brilliantt didnt win but i love a bit of exitment xx thank op

Just one twice :).
A reindeer (£1.99) set and a box of chocos (£6.99)
Thanks alot

No promised email though

A nice box of "Dessert Chocolate" worth £6.95

Yum.
if I play this anymore there'll be a truck of goodies arriving in the new year
!

whoooooo i won trio raninderr set and 10 offffffffff whoop whoop

Did anybody get the confirmation emails that in the T&C said we would?

Nothing today

i got 400g box of chocs last night and raindeer trio !!! also 10 off 30 spend whooooooo my lucks in xx thanks op

Original Poster

AMetalSlug;1354761

Did anybody get the confirmation emails that in the T&C said we would?

Yes I did for the 400g box of chocs I won. Not for the £10 off code though as not needed. Check it hasn't gone into your junk mail folder.

I have checked there :(. It may of been cause I was lazy and I made up the emails. I did get an email from Thorntons saying they could not send the emails to the address's I gave them. OOooo

Original Poster

AMetalSlug;1354882

I have checked there :(. It may of been cause I was lazy and I made up … I have checked there :(. It may of been cause I was lazy and I made up the emails. I did get an email from Thorntons saying they could not send the emails to the address's I gave them. OOooo

I use '[email protected]mailinator.com - always real addresses then

Sweet just won 2x £10 off a £40 spend (possible christmas pressie if they get here in time). First time i have won anything.

I just won a £10 off £40 spend. If anyone wants to see if it'll work for them, the code is CCX7 :whistling:

It looks like every code is the same!

Original Poster

Yes all the codes given are the same as I have won a number now. However, I think they may only work if you register you address when you win one as when I have won one and have tried to close the window before adding my address I get a warning about the code not being valid if I don't proceed.

fruit and nut bar worth 1.19 whooo im on a roll
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions