Expired

Daily Play - Grownup and Glamorous - Win a designer look everyday (Ends: 31/10/07)

Found 5th Oct 2007
No sooner does the one daily play comp finish than another starts.

From Handbag.com:

Win glamorous and retro-inspired prizes everyday this month from designer handbags and accessories to red carpet beauty products.

Click here to see what you can win today

Enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning the must-have fashion accessories and beauty products to take you through this season!

handbag.com/glam

PS: Comp runs each day from 9am to 9am

PPS: If above doesn't work try here:

handbag.com/glam

1. Competitions
12 Comments

do i have to enter my details in every day?

Original Poster

razz

do i have to enter my details in every day?

Yes, each day is a new competition.

Cant Find This Comp?

Original Poster

Lollipop

Cant Find This Comp?

Click on the large glowing 'enter' :giggle:

Lollipop

Cant Find This Comp?

Me neither :?

still no joy. link pls?

Original Poster

Ok that freaky, it was there at 11.34!

Original Poster

I've just noticed something. The site used to be Get Lippy, then a week or two back it became Handbag Beta. Now its changed to just Handbag. I'm guessing the links disappeared somehow when they went live.

Actually clicking around some of the site just isn't working. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know what happens. It was a major competition in association with Head and Shoulders so I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

Worked ok for me, thank you Aggy! :-D

Original Poster

Posted another link that works (at least at the moment). Tried e-mailing the editor but her mailbox is full.

Page Not Found!

Sorry, we just don't know where the page you were searching for has gone. In a perfect world it would be here to keep you happy, but for some reason beyond the control of even our advanced technology, it isn't. And we do want you to be happy…

If you would like to report a broken link, please send us a message to [email protected].

Alternatively try using our fab new super-speedy 'Search for' button at the top of this page.

Thank you :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders22
    2. Building a PC Need Help!33
    3. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient22
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1820

See more discussions