Groups

Daily quip.

I just thought you might like to know that I heard a bloke on the radio say that if you use cat litter its the same as Salt.

Well I put some on my chips at dinner time and it was bloody awful.

15 Comments

Lol..... maybe you should try it out of the bag instead of the tray

Original Poster

Burty;7575139

Lol..... maybe you should try it out of the bag instead of the tray

no, still taste like crap:thumbsup:

i mentioned using cat litter instead of salt the other day when indicating out the window at the snow
    my sis obviously didnt notice the nod to the window and shes like what, on your food, urgh?? she was genuine, shes super blonde like that.
    when someone used the phrase 'been there, done that, got the tshirt' a while back she asked what the tshirt was like

tatemze;7575760

i mentioned using cat litter instead of salt the other day when … i mentioned using cat litter instead of salt the other day when indicating out the window at the snowmy sis obviously didnt notice the nod to the window and shes like what, on your food, urgh?? she was genuine, shes super blonde like that.when someone used the phrase 'been there, done that, got the tshirt' a while back she asked what the tshirt was like

U got her number for me?

Banned

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2NEuKgGJyMU/SjJfZoIIsbI/AAAAAAAAJDA/EaR66KFjgFU/s400/fail2.jpg

jon1000jon;7575960

U got her number for me?

haha, not sure shed appreciate me giving out her no to strange people
    shes only blonde in a dumb way(no offence to blondes btw, i have blonde hair), not in an appearance way

Original Poster

casparwhite;7575962

evening troll.:thumbsup:
    How did Leeds get on this weekend?
    Lulz

Banned

skusey;7576243

evening troll.:thumbsup:How did Leeds get on this weekend?Lulz

awww troll is so passe.......move on get some new lines ffs

wut?second bad result of the season but that maybe something to do wit us still being in the JPT, F.A cup and being top of the league:)

west ham grab a draw and ur gloating:w00t: enjoy donating to ur chosen charity....the west ham fans 115,000 quid prize fund

Original Poster

casparwhite;7576494

awww troll is so passe.......move on get some new lines ffswut?second bad … awww troll is so passe.......move on get some new lines ffswut?second bad result of the season but that maybe something to do wit us still being in the JPT, F.A cup and being top of the league:)west ham grab a draw and ur gloating:w00t: enjoy donating to ur chosen charity....the west ham fans 115,000 quid prize fund

dont be upset, its only sport.;-)

Banned

skusey;7576574

dont be upset, its only sport.;-)

did you not read the news:thumbsup:

Original Poster

casparwhite;7576649

did you not read the news:thumbsup:

aye.

Banned

skusey;7576656

aye.

bye?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/16/article-1243781-07BFD435000005DC-467_468x286.jpg

Original Poster

casparwhite;7576712

bye?

fingers crossed:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;7576773

fingers crossed:thumbsup:

bring back Curbs :w00t:

Original Poster

casparwhite;7576900

bring back Curbs :w00t:

no, Brooking