EXPIRED

Daily: Win 1 of a 100 Cushelle Koala Bears (13cms) - Instant Win with Cushelle

Daily: Win 1 of a 100 Cushelle Koalas (13cms) with Cushelle

Daily competition

5 chances to win a 13 cm koala bear

24 Comments

Thanks... Instant win as well as comp... nice.

Original Poster

same here congrats

best getting in early on these ones

i didn't get one, but nice posting!

New competition for a Koala. Cheers.

i won, but then on next page it says 'Navigation to the webpage was canceled' and it wouldn't refresh! gutted, dunno if they'll send me 1 now?

I didn't win and thought I might as well have the money off coupon but got the same message when I tried to print it. I tried again and when the Security Warning box appeared, I selected 'No' and it then worked fine. I'm not a techy so thought this info might be useful for others in same boat!

Original Poster

i dont print these off now as certain shops wont take them - best to click - havent got a printer(_;)

Thanx Holly

thanks holly...

Thanks Holly

Thanks!

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/9_thanks_smiley_flowers.gif

Thanks

Nice one, just won one

Just won one.

thanks holly

no luck today -will keep trying

Banned

won 5 so far

Cheers m`dear

thanks

Banned

think they might be blocking multiple entries , I keep having my 5 goes but it still shows as 1 go left and freezes

Banned

Jumpingphil

It looks like you've already won a koala today. Why don't you come back … It looks like you've already won a koala today. Why don't you come back tomorrow and play again then?I've been getting that for a week now.Won't let me play.

use a false email address (eg xxxx001@msn.com )

" It won't let me do the compertition now! I wonder if they are all gone." Though I still love CUSHELLE!!!!!!

andyvaughan

" It won't let me do the compertition now! I wonder if they are all … " It won't let me do the compertition now! I wonder if they are all gone." Though I still love CUSHELLE!!!!!!

Expires: 31/10/2010

(_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions