Expired

DAILY - win a £330,000 cottage with daily mail - competition now online!! - daily code required - YOU CAN ENTER TWICE ONLINE!!

122 replies
Found 6th Jul 2008Made hot 7th Jul 2008
win a £330,000 cottage with daily mail

COMP FINISHES FRIDAY 19TH SEPT!!! LAST DAY FOR ENTERING

below on left are 24 codes needed - comp goes on until sept - will still post new passwords as well

quick registration

saturdays code....village...................tues 29th july................hens
sundays code .....cherries
monday 7 july - cricket
tuesday 8th daffodil
wednesday 9th - field
thurs 10th - flowers
friday 11th...- fireplace
saturday 12 th ..hills
sunday 13th .................meadows
monday 14th ................sunshine
tuesday 15th.................horses
wednesday 16th..........barbecue
THURSDAY 17.............rabbits
friday 18th ...............cottage
saturday 19th..............fishing
sunday 20th .................hiking
monday 21st...............strawberries
tuesday 22nd...............ducks
wed 23 ..............cows
thursday 24 //................lavender
friday 25/...................cream
saturday...................mushrooms
sunday 27th july ...........stars
monday 28th..................owl
WIN OUR £330,000 Dream Country Cottage
Have you ever dreamed of waking up to the idyllic sound of the dawn chorus or enjoying long summer evenings in the beautiful English countryside?

Our dream cottage with its brand new thatched roof could be your ideal property. Finished to the very highest standards, this detached Grade II listed building that dates back to the 1700s really is what dreams are made of.

The ground floor features a sitting room with an inglenook fireplace and a log burning stove, a stone hearth and original wooden beams together with a fitted kitchen and tiled floor.

Upstairs the property extends to two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the classic country garden features a patio area with unbelievable views over unspoilt countryside. With different levels of the garden laid to lawn, the well stocked borders of this stylish garden makes it the perfect place for relaxing and enjoying long summer barbecues.

Our beautiful cottage is truly a dream home, and if you collect just 24 tokens from the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday it could be a dream come true for you.

122 Comments

nice one

have entered thanks can you keep the codes coming

Original Poster

mmm007;2468732

have entered thanks can you keep the codes coming

yes - i will update daily:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for posting.
:thumbsup:

holly100;2468827

yes - i will update daily:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a million.Heat & Rep added.Cheers !.:)

Cheers, did the french cottage but never won that.:roll: H & R added:thumbsup:

Wishing I was lucky.....wishing I was lucky :thumbsup:

H&R babe

Thanks for that worth a try

thanks it would be very nice heat added

Original Poster

monday 7th july code

cricket:thumbsup:

Banned

Thanks for this H&R

Thanks for the keywords!

Fab Thank you

Cheers! H&R.

Thanks heat added:whistling:

thanks holly100 i added heat and rep 4 u i think i did it right thanks

Thanks for the posting. One issue though, surely the winner would have to present 24 tokens to claim the prize?

Glover;2478914

Thanks for the posting. One issue though, surely the winner would have … Thanks for the posting. One issue though, surely the winner would have to present 24 tokens to claim the prize?

Nope, just the passwords (and registration) needed

Any codes for Mon/Tue ?

ChrisUK;2479684

Any codes for Mon/Tue ?

Monday has already been posted

Nice one

Thank you ! dreaming of a nice weekend re-treat !

Original Poster

tuesday 08 july code

daffodil

Thank you Holly, heat & rep added. :thumbsup:

Just a thought but could you possibly edit the codes into your original post, so they are all in one place?

Original Poster

cuzzy;2481388

Thank you Holly, heat & rep added. :thumbsup:Just a thought but could you … Thank you Holly, heat & rep added. :thumbsup:Just a thought but could you possibly edit the codes into your original post, so they are all in one place?

thanks cuzzy - will do :thumbsup:

i was going to do that in first place but as i need to do it every its handy as it gets bumped then - dont know how to bump any other way -
hope you understood that??!!:oops:

Cheers all.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Heat and rep added

:w00t: h&r added, thanks v. much

heat added, keep em coming!

Banned

Wednesday code?

thank you holly

thanks again

holly100;2484179

thanks cuzzy - will do :thumbsup:dont know how to bump any other way - … thanks cuzzy - will do :thumbsup:dont know how to bump any other way - hope you understood that??!!:oops:

Edit new code into original post then start new post stating " op updated with todays code" :thumbsup:

Have I missed Wednesday code - can't see it

I am sure holly100 will update but for those who cant wait Wednesday 9th = field
Thanks for posting holly - heated

Original Poster

WoolyM;2489112

I am sure holly100 will update but for those who cant wait Wednesday 9th … I am sure holly100 will update but for those who cant wait Wednesday 9th = fieldThanks for posting holly - heated

cheers woolym:thumbsup:

updated in post:thumbsup:

Nice price someone has to win I suppose, and if you don't mind can it be me for once?!

Original Poster

thurs code - flowers

you can enter twice online

taken from t & c

''Entrants can also enter the draw up to a maximum of twice online at [url]www.dailymail.co.uk[/url]. Simply collect 24 different passwords from the Newspapers between July 5 and September 5, 2008 and follow the directions on the website. Each online entry must contain a total of 24 different passwords.''

Keep posting codes.
Voted Hot .
Would love a cottage can't make Hampton court show this year if you get a chance go its better than chelsea flower show.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69756
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…55
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions