Groups
    EXPIRED

Daily: WIN A £500 or £1000 Voucher WITH CURRYS PC WORLD BLACK TAG EVENT @ Magic Radio

For the next ten days, we’ve teamed up to bring you some amazing chances to take advantage of the sales. Every day you could win a £500 Currys PC World voucher, or check back in on Black Friday or Cyber Monday for a chance to win a £1000 voucher – think of all the amazing deals you could get with that!

This is a shared prize fund running across 24 Bauer Radio Stations.

There will be a different question every day.

The 22nd(day 1) has now ended, please check comments for the new daily question.

Good luck!

Completion message:

THANKS FOR ENTERING

==========================

49 Comments

Original Poster

Looks like 22nd has already just finished, so look out for the next question soon.

Don't get why people post these. If anything, it just lowers your chance of winning

Link says promotion no longer available

Original Poster

Bramber

Link says promotion no longer available

Please read my description and comment

marba01

Please read my description and comment

Thank you. I have done that

thanks

Original Poster

Looks like it is all being changed at the moment, the picture has just changed to the Bose SoundTrue Headphones, the price check shows it at £79.00. But the new question has not yet appeared.

Original Poster

marba01

Looks like it is all being changed at the moment, the picture has just … Looks like it is all being changed at the moment, the picture has just changed to the Bose SoundTrue Headphones, the price check shows it at £79.00. But the new question has not yet appeared.:)

There we go.....
    23rd
    HOW MUCH IS CURRYS PC WORLD'S SPECIAL BLACK TAG PRICE FOR A PAIR OF BOSE SOUNDTRUE HEADPHONES?

ANSWER: £79

Thanks marba

Thank you

thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

thanks

thanks X)

Thank you

Cheers marba

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks, Marba. Up very early for once, so thought I'd check - and behold there was the new question!

HOW MUCH IS CURRYS PC WORLD'S SPECIAL BLACK TAG PRICE OF THE SAMSUNG WIRELESS SOUNDBAR AND SUB WOOFER HW-K430?

Answer = £129

Thankyou

Thanks marba and Hubbers x

Cheers

Original Poster

25th
    HOW MUCH IS CURRYS PC WORLD'S SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY PRICE OF A SAMSUNG SMART 4K 70" TV?
    ANSWER: £1299

Thanks

Thank you

THANKS

Morning, all! Saturdays question is :
    HOW MUCH IS CURRY'S/ PC WORLD'S SPECIAL BLACK TAG PRICE OF A MIELE C3 VACUUM CLEANER?

Answer = (An impressive) £139!

Thank you

Morning, peeps. And your question today is : HOW MUCH IS CURRYS PC WORLD'S SPECIAL BLACK TAG PRICE OF THE HP 24" DESKTOP PC?
    Ans = ( A bargain) £499. xx

Sorry, folks.... there's just a blank space instead of the name of the product you have to price-check. The early bird is up before the worm this morning! Hopefully the question will appear sometime after 9am. x

Original Poster

Hubbers

Sorry, folks.... there's just a blank space instead of the name of the … Sorry, folks.... there's just a blank space instead of the name of the product you have to price-check. The early bird is up before the worm this morning! Hopefully the question will appear sometime after 9am. x

Yes, they have messed up, changed to £1000 but have not filled in the necessary code, resulting in blank looks, must be because it is so called cyber monday.
    So, appropriately, watch this space

Original Poster

I have now sent a message to the person responsible for the competition to report the problem.

How much is Currys PC World's special Black Tag price OF Tassimo T20 pod coffee machine?
    Answer: £29

Original Poster

marba01

I have now sent a message to the person responsible for the competition … I have now sent a message to the person responsible for the competition to report the problem.:)

Thank you R9O2g1e9r, the email did the trick

Original Poster

Another problem this morning. The check price item is a vacuum cleaner and the question is about a samsung TV.
    Another email is winging its way.

Thank you .....open now :HOW MUCH IS CURRYS PC WORLD'S SPECIAL BLACK TAG PRICE OF A 50" SAMSUNG 4K TV? Answer: £499
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)44
      2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
      3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
      4. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313

See more discussions