EXPIRED

Daily: win an ipod nano or a years supply of washing machine liquid

For your chance to win an iPod nano®* every day for the next 30 days**, or 5 further prizes of a year's supply of Persil small & mighty simply answer the questions below.

its a mini survey (2 questions) so no right or wrong answer

14 Comments

where does it say daily? i just read the t&c's it says 1 entry per person nothing about daily?

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Tiff25;7107669

where does it say daily? i just read the t&c's it says 1 entry per person … where does it say daily? i just read the t&c's it says 1 entry per person nothing about daily?

you are right Tiff25, so i have edited post and given you rep for your dilligence:)

Thanks. You enter once but you have the chance you win every day for the next 30 days. 30 prizes of an iPod nano 16GB and 150 prizes of one year’s supply of Persil small & mighty to be won in total.

Thanks.

Thanks!! :-D

Original Poster

Jedi Master;7111891

Thanks. You enter once but you have the chance you win every day for the … Thanks. You enter once but you have the chance you win every day for the next 30 days. 30 prizes of an iPod nano 16GB and 150 prizes of one year’s supply of Persil small & mighty to be won in total.

thanks jedimaster, edited back, cant give you any more rep yet, sorry

Thank you chezz :-D

Entered thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
    2. Biscuit addiction1231
    3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
    4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions