dakine backpacks

Found 22nd Oct 2017
anyone used a dakine backpack?
i've known of dakine for a long time but never purchased one of their backpacks mainly down to price.
Anyway due to bad experiences over the past year or so, I refuse to purchase a backpack without at least a one year warranty. I know dakine do a "limited lifetime warranty" would be interested to hear if anyone has had to use this.
there's one dakine backpack that's really caught my eye just now & i really want to invest. A backpack is something I use daily so i'm trying to view it as an investment BUT i just struggle to justify paying that cost.
most of all i want to know if anyone who's used their packs can give a rough indication of how long it lasted.
Animal offer a 2 year warranty of backpacks & they are a lot cheaper. I have had to use the animal warranty before & have to say their customer service was excellent - for that reason coupled with price it makes Animal the more sensible choice.
But as I say i'm trying to view the dakine backpack as an investment type of things. i mean people spend crazy money on phones & i get yes we rely on them & use them daily but i also rely on my backpack & use it daily too....

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Never had to use warranty but so far mine has lasted 4 years with daily work usage, paid sub £30 on Amazon.

Don't know about Dakine brand and cost but if you want an investment piece, I have this one and not only looks good but really comfy although don't use daily.

ssense.com/en-…827

We use their trolley cases and find them well worth the price, so if the back packs are the same quality it should last you years.

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts23 h, 6 m ago

Never had to use warranty but so far mine has lasted 4 years with daily …Never had to use warranty but so far mine has lasted 4 years with daily work usage, paid sub £30 on Amazon.

ah lucky sub 30 not so bad. the one i want is around the 60 mark
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants