dakine backpacks

Found 22nd Oct 2017
anyone used a dakine backpack?
i've known of dakine for a long time but never purchased one of their backpacks mainly down to price.
Anyway due to bad experiences over the past year or so, I refuse to purchase a backpack without at least a one year warranty. I know dakine do a "limited lifetime warranty" would be interested to hear if anyone has had to use this.
there's one dakine backpack that's really caught my eye just now & i really want to invest. A backpack is something I use daily so i'm trying to view it as an investment BUT i just struggle to justify paying that cost.
most of all i want to know if anyone who's used their packs can give a rough indication of how long it lasted.
Animal offer a 2 year warranty of backpacks & they are a lot cheaper. I have had to use the animal warranty before & have to say their customer service was excellent - for that reason coupled with price it makes Animal the more sensible choice.
But as I say i'm trying to view the dakine backpack as an investment type of things. i mean people spend crazy money on phones & i get yes we rely on them & use them daily but i also rely on my backpack & use it daily too....
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Never had to use warranty but so far mine has lasted 4 years with daily work usage, paid sub £30 on Amazon.
Don't know about Dakine brand and cost but if you want an investment piece, I have this one and not only looks good but really comfy although don't use daily.

ssense.com/en-…827
We use their trolley cases and find them well worth the price, so if the back packs are the same quality it should last you years.
cecilmcroberts23 h, 6 m ago

Never had to use warranty but so far mine has lasted 4 years with daily …Never had to use warranty but so far mine has lasted 4 years with daily work usage, paid sub £30 on Amazon.

ah lucky sub 30 not so bad. the one i want is around the 60 mark
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions