Found 15th Aug 2016
hey guys

looking at Dalyan as a destination and looking to book a villa. any villa sites you guys recommend? also, anyone been there recently. looking for a villa which is nearby kids ameneties, or atleast want to know what kind of activities are available for kids to keep them occupied. local parks? walks/treks?

looking for a villa with a pool which is both shallow and deep.

I could go on tripadvisor but rather take recommends from people on here before I delve deeper into tripadvisor.

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

guy at work advertises his villa on
clickstay.com

Original Poster

Thanks for the links! Anyone been to dalyan?

EN1GMA

Thanks for the links! Anyone been to dalyan?

haven't been personally but my sister has a place there and all my relatives etc love it and frequent it as much as possible

Original Poster

maddogb

haven't been personally but my sister has a place there and all my … haven't been personally but my sister has a place there and all my relatives etc love it and frequent it as much as possible

does she rent the place out?

EN1GMA

does she rent the place out?

don't know on that one, and she is over there at the minute with grandchildren, will ask her when she gets back, next week i think.

Original Poster

maddogb

don't know on that one, and she is over there at the minute with … don't know on that one, and she is over there at the minute with grandchildren, will ask her when she gets back, next week i think.

I just want to know whats to do there, especially for kids/young family. I don't mind lazing about all day but im sure the kids would get easily bored. doesn't necessarily have to be full day activities for the kids, but somewhere we can go and spend a few hours would be ideal, then head back, chill etc. Looked into some villas and most have pools which is excellent.

if you could ask your sister when she's back it would be really appreciated. thanks

EN1GMA

I just want to know whats to do there, especially for kids/young family. … I just want to know whats to do there, especially for kids/young family. I don't mind lazing about all day but im sure the kids would get easily bored. doesn't necessarily have to be full day activities for the kids, but somewhere we can go and spend a few hours would be ideal, then head back, chill etc. Looked into some villas and most have pools which is excellent. if you could ask your sister when she's back it would be really appreciated. thanks

sure will, her grand kids have spent the summers there since they were young one splitting the summer between parents and grandparents, they always seem to be up to lots but i don't think it's a disney world, the lifestyle seems very water/beach based

tripadvisor.co.uk/Att…tml

doesnt really look like much to do for kids tbh

when are you going? The weather can turn very wet / cold come october

Original Poster

chocci

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g311315-Activities-Dalyan_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.htmldoesnt really look like much to do for kids tbhwhen are you going? The weather can turn very wet / cold come october

seems you're right. i'll wait for madogb to see what his/her sister comes back with. she/he did say his siter goes with the grandkids so they might know of some places for the kids.

EN1GMA

seems you're right. i'll wait for madogb to see what his/her sister comes … seems you're right. i'll wait for madogb to see what his/her sister comes back with. she/he did say his siter goes with the grandkids so they might know of some places for the kids.

when are you going?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions