Groups

Dam It Michael Mcintyre TIckets

Did anyone manage to get any ticket in a good row for Michael Mcintyre this morning?

Spose all the touts got the good ones, im after 2 if anyone has good rows spare

7 Comments

Might help if you state where.

Going by your Avatar it should be Manchester, but that said probably London.
    If you look you will find that these are still available @ MEN Manchester (3 rows from the stage)

Block 115
    Row D
    15 - 17
    PRICE LEVEL 1
    LOWER TIER

then touts will fleece ya for prices buddy, i heard that boris johnson gets in free to any event in london that takes his fancy just because hes mayor...dont know if thats accurate tho

lufc246;4368778

Going by your Avatar it should be Manchester, but that said probably … Going by your Avatar it should be Manchester, but that said probably London.If you look you will find that these are still available @ MEN Manchester (3 rows from the stage)Block 115Row D15 - 17 PRICE LEVEL 1LOWER TIER

Why should a Man Utd supporter live in Manchester? If they lived in Manchester they'd support City!:whistling:

Thanks for highlighting that tickets are stil available, I bought some. Thanks

I saw him live last year at a local theatre - he's one of the best comedians I've seen live.

Tis a shame he's doing arena tours now though. Won't be such a great experience for the whole audience, only the one's at the front. Enjoy!

He's on Jonathan Ross tonight
    BBC1 - 2235

Be there.

I got Stalls Brighton, nice ones.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal13
      2. What will £250 get me second hand mobile67
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay913
      4. Beer experts help required!34