Damaged car door

Found 11th Aug 2017
Hi, i have damaged my car door, its a Volkswagen Tiguan
2762835-Rxbr6.jpg2013. The picture is below, can someone please suggest if it could be repaired or the whole door would need replacement... and how much would it cost.
Thanks.

Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Those grey bits at the bottom are just plastic trim. They just pop of, get them from eBay.
The door has 2 skins so worst case scenario is that the outer would need to be changed
craigstephens36 m ago

Those grey bits at the bottom are just plastic trim. They just pop of, get …Those grey bits at the bottom are just plastic trim. They just pop of, get them from eBay.

i believe he is correct, should just be plastic panels which come off - hopefully it doesnt go through to the metal but even so, fresh plastic should cover anything up
What is that plastic part called? IthrI've been searching dor door protectors/ trims/panels... nothings coming up. Any idea what exactly are they called
Momk1 h, 46 m ago

What is that plastic part called? IthrI've been searching dor door …What is that plastic part called? IthrI've been searching dor door protectors/ trims/panels... nothings coming up. Any idea what exactly are they called

Search vw tiguan door moulding a few hits on eBay looks like the right part but you'll know better when you see it.
Edited by: "adhkarzf" 11th Aug 2017
You'll probably need some new clips too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants