Groups

Damaged goods from HMV

Whats HMV like about returning damaged goods? I ordered a boxset from them the other day and the outer box is torn with a huge gash. Ive emailed them but still no reply and will they refund me the money for postage?

6 Comments

Original Poster

Erm, that was not what I was asking. Also I found that page already.

Phone them, they have a freepost address

all i can say the shops are good my son bought a dvd from them all sealed up but when he got home he unwrapped seal and no dvd inside i phoned shop they replied it happens just bring it back next time we was down there and hey would exchange it i was impressed because this had never happened to us before so was expecting trouble

I bought a copy of Enchanted before Christmas for my daughter. She played it just after Christmas and there was in irritating buzz throughout the soundtrack. I called customer services and they gave me a freepost address to send the dvd back to.

They duly sent a new dvd. Daughter happy!

Original Poster

Alright thanks, am not gonna bother waiting for a email reply. Ill just ring them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions