Groups

damaged n95

i have an old n95 lying around it has a crack in the bottom and a diffrent case then the standerd modle and the volume button does not work but every thing else works fine. so just exterior damage really any one no a price i could ask for it or is it best to try and send it to a company like envirofone and just accepting what i can get for it ?

sorry if this is placed in the wrong section

16 Comments

Original Poster

but not sure they would as its damaged

£50 for broken one matey.

pompeyrory;5238773

but not sure they would as its damaged

WorkingEach mobile phone should:• Turn on and off (not much use o … WorkingEach mobile phone should:• Turn on and off (not much use otherwise)• Be fully functional (Normal cosmetic wear and tear is acceptable)• Have a working screen (everyone likes to see what they're doing)• Include its battery (you can keep memory card, charger, etc)• Be healthy - not crushed or water-damaged

If it meets the above criteria then its classed as a working phone regardless.

StevenA2000_uk;5238801

If it meets the above criteria then its classed as a working phone … If it meets the above criteria then its classed as a working phone regardless.

i doubt the volume buttons not working would count as fully functional

Banned

Cantona_7;5238815

Not sure they would check that before they pay out

Cantona_7;5238815

True, could always give them call and ask them though to see what price they would get.

sculpturatus;5238831

Not sure they would check that before they pay out

StevenA2000_uk;5238833

True, could always give them call and ask them though to see what price … True, could always give them call and ask them though to see what price they would get.

Yeh definately worth giving it a go. Though i think having a different case on than normal may result in it being tested a little more than usual. Even £50 for a damaged one is better than nothing :thumbsup:

You'l get £100. It makes calls etc, I sent one with the menu button not working and i got £105 for it!

Original Poster

might try and find the origninal one thanks for the help guys!

Banned

Cantona_7;5238863

Yeh definately worth giving it a go. Though i think having a different … Yeh definately worth giving it a go. Though i think having a different case on than normal may result in it being tested a little more than usual. Even £50 for a damaged one is better than nothing :thumbsup:

Snoop7;5239018

You'l get £100. It makes calls etc, I sent one with the menu button not … You'l get £100. It makes calls etc, I sent one with the menu button not working and i got £105 for it!

Yeah I agree :thumbsup:

Dont forget quidco, another £3 just for going through them

Original Poster

Snoop7;5239018

You'l get £100. It makes calls etc, I sent one with the menu button not … You'l get £100. It makes calls etc, I sent one with the menu button not working and i got £105 for it!

who did you send yours to ?

pompeyrory;5239085

who did you send yours to ?

Mazuma. But fonebank are also good.

sculpturatus;5239079

Yeah I agree :thumbsup:Dont forget quidco, another £3 just for going … Yeah I agree :thumbsup:Dont forget quidco, another £3 just for going through them

It's £1.50 not £3.00

spitroast

Banned

spit roast;5239309

It's £1.50 not £3.00spitroast

Yeah sorry, I did 2 phones, its £1.50 per phone

Original Poster

thanks for the help nice £100 on its way to me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764432
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1020
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101

See more discussions