Found 6th Dec 2008
RC car + 30mph + tree = Broken shell, suspension failed, Cracked main plate And £75 down the drain

Luckily, after two hours of taking it apart, I have managed to fix the suspension, and put the front axel back in line, and everything back together, minus a shell tho,

Glad it wasnt bad damage

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Golf club + tree = fail.

http://img.timeinc.net/golf/i/tours/2007/04/apr8_tigerbreaks_299x452.jpg

That's an expensive r/c car.

a............

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3680271

...s

thesaint;3680300

p.......

greg_68;3680328

a............

Reported, Thread spoling, Trolling

k thnx bai

LOL @ a 16 year old boy playing with a remote control car and crying because he broke it.

Original Poster

The JFK;3680513

LOL @ a 16 year old boy playing with a remote control car and crying … LOL @ a 16 year old boy playing with a remote control car and crying because he broke it.

LOL @ you thinking I would really cry over a toy. Its called exaggeration.

k thnx bai

dean3988;3680779

LOL @ you thinking I would really cry over a toy. Its called … LOL @ you thinking I would really cry over a toy. Its called exaggeration.k thnx bai

Yes I do think you would cry.

LOL @ you copying my style.

Original Poster

The JFK;3680869

Yes I do think you would cry.LOL @ you copying my style.

LOL @ you, No I wouldnt. your just jelous that I actually have fun and enjoy things in my life

dean3988;3680889

LOL @ you, No I wouldnt. your just jelous that I actually have fun and … LOL @ you, No I wouldnt. your just jelous that I actually have fun and enjoy things in my life

My life > your life.

Have fun working in McDonalds.

Original Poster

The JFK;3680905

My life > your life.Have fun working in McDonalds.

I will, It is a very fun job aswell

k thnx bai

What kind of car you running, running a traxxas revo here, busted gears doing flips before kept (wot) shredded. Took out the reverse gear on it, caused no end of troubles.
Cant beat the sound of second gear kicking in :thumbsup:

Original Poster

esq3585;3682759

What kind of car you running, running a traxxas revo here, busted gears … What kind of car you running, running a traxxas revo here, busted gears doing flips before kept (wot) shredded. Took out the reverse gear on it, caused no end of troubles.Cant beat the sound of second gear kicking in :thumbsup:

Got an acme conquistador .18, second nitro car Just started getting into it. I have flipped this one a few times aswell lol

dean3988;3684313

Got an acme conquistador .18, second nitro car Just started getting into … Got an acme conquistador .18, second nitro car Just started getting into it. I have flipped this one a few times aswell lol

Looks like a nice truck and great price dude :thumbsup:

Banned

Worst thread ever

k thankx bai

k famcks bai

k fancz bai

kfanxsbai

kay thanks bi?

kay! thanks bi

k fanks buy?

okay? thanksx buy!

OK, thank you and goodbye
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769411
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807

See more discussions