Groups

Damn HDMI!!!!!!

I got the sony dav dz 260 and I'm trying to run it through hdmi onto plasma. keep just getting green flashes and blackness. tried 2 leads 3 different HDMI sockets and now second upscaler. same type. I've gone through all settings etc.

Any ideas?

Sorted my viz sebscription by the way. just cancelled. should be sound. Thanks again.

2 Comments

Could be that they are not compatible together. Some devices have trouble establishing the HDCP protocol, and fail during handshaking.

Practical answer, contact the manufacturer of your Plasma and ask about compatability with Sony DAV DZ260.

Original Poster

Heavertron;2896108

Could be that they are not compatible together. Some devices have trouble … Could be that they are not compatible together. Some devices have trouble establishing the HDCP protocol, and fail during handshaking.Practical answer, contact the manufacturer of your Plasma and ask about compatability with Sony DAV DZ260.

Its the panny th42pz80b both up to date etc surely there should be no problems? I'll try in the mornin though. this has been goin on for weeks, doin ma head in!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow711
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller34
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2151
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767360

See more discussions