Groups

Damn I shoulda gone to specsavers

Just seen an ad on freecycle for a 12 week old kitchen offered, thought great be ideal for fitting in my office (shed) for some good storage options so I have asked if I would be considered for it. Now ive just gone back into my email and realised its not a kitchen its a.......................

27 Comments

Original Poster

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/kitten-and-gun.jpg
    I hope they dont get offended when they read I want it to screw to my shed walls:oops::oops::oops:

d'oh!

Banned

Kitten

Banned

It need's a tissue and some cotton buds.

Banned

LOL. Oh dear!

[SIZE="7"]TAXI FOR harlzter[/SIZE]

http://www.ultimatetaxi.com/2000/taxi926big.jpg

dont worry you coat is already in the boot

Oooohhh i hope you reported it, your not allowed animals on freecycle

hang on...is this a joke? am i having a blond moment?

haha.. silly

Banned

bellabonkers;2822396

Oooohhh i hope you reported it, your not allowed animals on freecyclehang … Oooohhh i hope you reported it, your not allowed animals on freecyclehang on...is this a joke? am i having a blond moment?

I think, they are now allowing them.

The kitten in the Pic has ear mites :whistling:

Banned

snowtiger;2822420

I thought something wasn't right.

snowtiger;2822420

Yeah I thought it didn't look too healthy myself.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2822396

Oooohhh i hope you reported it, your not allowed animals on freecyclehang … Oooohhh i hope you reported it, your not allowed animals on freecyclehang on...is this a joke? am i having a blond moment?

No its not a joke, I wish it was though:oops:

Animals are allowed on freecycle now im afraid, there have been loads of dogs on ours just lately.
    I cant understand people giving pets away it would be like giving one of your kids away, hold on, on second thoughts that doesnt sound too bad an idea..............:whistling:

Animals are still being removed from my local site, perhaps it just depends region to region. I couldn't do it personally.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2822467

Animals are still being removed from my local site, perhaps it just … Animals are still being removed from my local site, perhaps it just depends region to region. I couldn't do it personally.

Me neither a pet is one of the family.

Banned

lol

Original Poster

snowtiger;2822420

DLM;2822425

I thought something wasn't right.

bellabonkers;2822437

Yeah I thought it didn't look too healthy myself.

and yet not one of you noticed the gun pointing at it??:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Banned

harlzter;2822487

and yet not one of you noticed the gun pointing at … and yet not one of you noticed the gun pointing at it??:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Banned

it should of been double barreld it would take it head right off

dont like cat

Banned

danby jason;2822508

it should of been double barreld it would take it head right off dont … it should of been double barreld it would take it head right off dont like cat

Oh Jason and i thought you were a sweetie

harlzter;2822454

No its not a joke, I wish it was though:oops:Animals are allowed on … No its not a joke, I wish it was though:oops:Animals are allowed on freecycle now im afraid, there have been loads of dogs on ours just lately. I cant understand people giving pets away it would be like giving one of your kids away, hold on, on second thoughts that doesnt sound too bad an idea..............:whistling:

If your pet does give birth uncontrollably and you can't afford to keep them, may as well give them away to what seems like a loving home.

harlzter;2822487

and yet not one of you noticed the gun pointing at … and yet not one of you noticed the gun pointing at it??:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I noticed the gun that's why I said ''Poor little Mite'' :roll:

pikachu12;2822519

If your pet does give birth uncontrollably and you can't afford to keep … If your pet does give birth uncontrollably and you can't afford to keep them, may as well give them away to what seems like a loving home.

but the responsible thing to do if you don't want offspring is to have them neutered. Even so if i found myself in that position i think I'd still find an alternative to putting them on freecycle.
    (sorry to go off topic)

bellabonkers;2822543

but the responsible thing to do if you don't want offspring is to have … but the responsible thing to do if you don't want offspring is to have them neutered.

agreed, you have too if you dont want iccle babies happening!

bellabonkers;2822543

but the responsible thing to do if you don't want offspring is to have … but the responsible thing to do if you don't want offspring is to have them neutered. Even so if i found myself in that position i think I'd still find an alternative to putting them on freecycle.(sorry to go off topic)

Good point, forgot about neutering.

Original Poster

pikachu12;2822559

Good point, forgot about neutering.

and many areas have low cost/free schemes for those less able to afford it, the dogs you see though are often 2/3 years old so obviously been family pets:x

Banned

harlzter;2822616

and many areas have low cost/free schemes for those less able to afford … and many areas have low cost/free schemes for those less able to afford it, the dogs you see though are often 2/3 years old so obviously been family pets:x

[url]www.pdsa.org.uk[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532119
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1121
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions