Damn the Insurance Companies

Banned
One of the insurance companies we have employed just refused to insure my client against 50 laptops :-(

That reminds me when is this freakin credit crunch coming to an end, any ideas

14 Comments

jellybaby22;2833508

dont really kno what the credit crunch is....:p

I always thought it was a type of breakfast cereal?:oops:

I think I read that it will be over around 11.15am 23rd April 2009, but that is for USA. Could be 6-9 hrs later in Europe :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2833508

years and years.....credit crunch is only going to get worse....dont kno … years and years.....credit crunch is only going to get worse....dont kno if thats true........dont really kno what the credit crunch is....:p

Oh dont say that Jelly half the business will come to an end if that continues for years and years

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;2833602

I think I read that it will be over around 11.15am 23rd April 2009, but … I think I read that it will be over around 11.15am 23rd April 2009, but that is for USA. Could be 6-9 hrs later in Europe :whistling:

I once read a similar post by BG1 ....

50 laptops thats nothing, weirdo insurance company

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;2833625

50 laptops thats nothing, weirdo insurance company

They are being abnoxious about everything these days.....

Dell_in_the_bed;2834009

They are being abnoxious about everything these days.....

WE have insurance for ALOT more than 50 laptops, PCs, vid conf, mobiles, etc etc

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;2834048

WE have insurance for ALOT more than 50 laptops, PCs, vid conf, mobiles, … WE have insurance for ALOT more than 50 laptops, PCs, vid conf, mobiles, etc etc

While selling to the clients or in your office ?

As I need insurance against the sale I am making

Dell_in_the_bed;2834115

While selling to the clients or in your office ?As I need insurance … While selling to the clients or in your office ?As I need insurance against the sale I am making

for all the equipment that Kent NHS Trusts use....lol

only around 12,000 users.

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;2834164

for all the equipment that Kent NHS Trusts use....lolonly around 12,000 … for all the equipment that Kent NHS Trusts use....lolonly around 12,000 users.

Nice, office equipment are normally all insured, I was talking about this sale we are making to a client of ours and we need insurance agains their account - as in we are selling to them on account 30-days and need insurance against that amount

credit crunch has only just started really, in a year or two it will be at its worst, worse that the 70's even.

Banned

Daytrader;2835472

credit crunch has only just started really, in a year or two it will be … credit crunch has only just started really, in a year or two it will be at its worst, worse that the 70's even.

And all because of greedy US bankers!

Original Poster Banned

guv;2835487

You bet Guv ... though even the swiss banks got hit big times from what I know ...

guv;2835487

yeh and the usa banks letting people buy houses upto 9 x there wages lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2032
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763936
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846080

See more discussions