Groups

Damn this SNES is gonna cost me.

i paid £1.25 for a SNES console only lol...
    Its sad that it dind't have any wires, as to buy, the controller and power adapter its gonna cost an arm and another leg (like £15!!!!!)... and if it doesn't work then...

damn..

lol

Tim

6 Comments

will be worth it though mate, felt the same about my 360.
    (thought i might save money buying separate *Doh!)

I can test it for you tim

Banned

take it down to town, in one of those shops you know where they sell used goods and stuff.

ask them to test it for you with wires and what not. if it works haggle and buy the wires :-)

Original Poster

kapows;5151437

take it down to town, in one of those shops you know where they sell used … take it down to town, in one of those shops you know where they sell used goods and stuff.ask them to test it for you with wires and what not. if it works haggle and buy the wires :-)

don't think there is anywhere in town thatdoes that, GS, doesn't have any snes wires (damn them!)

Tim

Banned

timothyw9;5151531

[COLOR="Red"]don't think there is anywhere in town thatdoes that[/COLOR], … [COLOR="Red"]don't think there is anywhere in town thatdoes that[/COLOR], GS, doesn't have any snes wires (damn them!)Tim

if what you mean by that is, yes we have these shops in town but i dont think they TEST goods....

they wont advertise it. its upto you to walk in, smile, and just be direct. say you need some wires for ya snes and was wondering whether they have any. if he says yes, say ive got my snes here can i try it out with the wires incase me snes is faulty, if it works ill buy the wires off ya!

(make sure you check the price first though before you go ahead and babble)

wered u buy a snes for 1.25 from
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31148
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2030

See more discussions