Found 24th Jul 2010
I've just picked up a copy of Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. I've read all his other 4 books and I'm really interested in the conspiracy theories that surround his Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons books.

Is there any other books out there that focus around the same sort of thing? eg, The Church, Freemasons, bloodline of ****, Jesus etc?

Thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Book
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Book
13 Comments

Banned

Pretty much anything by Scot Mariani

amazon.co.uk/Moz…_in

Also, this isn't bad:
amazon.co.uk/Gen…b_5

Use Amazon's "Customers who also bought this..." feature, I find it very handy

The Malice Box by Martin Langfield and The Shakespeare Secret by J. L. Carrell or both really good.

"in gods name" by david yallop is an excellent book about corruption in the vatican-nothing to do with codes/symbols etc but exposes the multi billion pound dealings by the vatican,their involvement in worldwide weapons sales and even murder!

great read

The Messiah code by Michael Cordy was quite good.

Amazon link.

Anything by Sam Bourne, he's a more credible and literate writer then Dan Brown IMO

choc1969

Anything by Sam Bourne, he's a more credible and literate writer then Dan … Anything by Sam Bourne, he's a more credible and literate writer then Dan Brown IMO

was just about to make this comment also .. very good books

Original Poster

Thanks everyone.

To be honest, they all look quite good.

Any of you got a cheap used copy they want to sell?

Banned

Sam Bourne is a hack - literally too.

Original Poster

master_chief

Sam Bourne is a hack - literally too.

What you mean a hack?

Banned

Shakey Mic

What you mean a hack?

He's a Mirror / Standard journalist. His writing makes Dan Brown look talented.

DJ1

He's a Mirror / Standard journalist. His writing makes Dan Brown look … He's a Mirror / Standard journalist. His writing makes Dan Brown look talented.

Haha, each to his own but Sam aka Jonathan Freedland writes for the Guardian and IMO Dan Brown's latest book read like a dictionary interposed with a childs storybook

Banned

choc1969

Haha, each to his own but Sam aka Jonathan Freedland writes for the … Haha, each to his own but Sam aka Jonathan Freedland writes for the Guardian and IMO Dan Brown's latest book read like a dictionary interposed with a childs storybook

Dan Brown: "Look at all this research I did. Look! Look! Look at all these dates and facts and places and people I researched. Look! Look at all this history! Look!"

The Public: "But Mr Brown, you seem to have forgotten to include a plotline"

Banned

The character of Robert Langdon was rumoured to be based on a guy called Robert Lomas. Although his books (like Turning the Hiram Key) aren't novels, they make a great read if you are into the theories that Dan Brown's books are based on.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50448
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions