Dan Carlin podcasts-Trying to read/listen to more podcasts

Dan Carlin
Trying to read more in general and listen to more podcasts this year rather than aimless time wasting on the phone/internet.
One particular podcast ive always liked is Dan Carlins -Hardcore History.
Ive not listened for a while but have now started listening to his Common Sense podcast.
Just listened to show 209- A bodyguard of lies
The latest is called "Trumped" 311
Im using pocket casts on AndroidPocket Casts

Quote from website"Dangerously thoughtful.

Common Sense with Dan Carlin isn’t a show for everyone, and that’s what makes it so great. It’s a smart, deep, passionate, engaging, inquisitive and of course, politically Martian view of news and current events. There’s nothing else like it."
I just thought I would mention it for those who may be interested.
Wouldnt mind a podcast on interesting cutting edge technology developments and likely near future tech from intelligent people ?

8 Comments

The BBC Radio 4 weekly FutureProofing podcast is one of my regular go to's every week and I find it rather fascinating. Sounds like something you'd be interested in.

this American life NPR can be hit and miss but normally really good
Edited by: "mattmerch" 11th Jan

i too love dan carlin, both his shows are gold

Original Poster

I have subscribed to the suggested casts and I'll try them. thanks.

I like a few podcasts on the smodcast network. Most are adult humor and language

I found a strange comedy called My dad wrote a XXXXX (Adult story )
Very funny.

Original Poster

bigwheels

I like a few podcasts on the smodcast network. Most are adult humor and … I like a few podcasts on the smodcast network. Most are adult humor and languageI found a strange comedy called My dad wrote a XXXXX (Adult story )Very funny.

Having some trouble finding that one so ill check out some others on the site.

Denbi

Having some trouble finding that one so ill check out some others on the … Having some trouble finding that one so ill check out some others on the site.

It's called My Dad Wrote a P 0 R N 0 (but all as one word, with O's instead of 0's - I had no idea what the censorship rules are on this forum!). It's really hilarious, and I highly recommend it

Original Poster

PatMac1234

It's called My Dad Wrote a P 0 R N 0 (but all as one word, with O's … It's called My Dad Wrote a P 0 R N 0 (but all as one word, with O's instead of 0's - I had no idea what the censorship rules are on this forum!). It's really hilarious, and I highly recommend it

​cheers. found it. added to pocket cast.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions