Groups

Dancers Actors Singer Performers Wanted - Glasgow

Just thought id post this incase it interested someone?? Came accross it on Glasgow Gumtree. (just to point out im nothing to do with this, i just found it while browsing)

An up and coming entertainment company is seeking new performers for it's 2009 summer season. We provide a variety highly skilled, professional entertainers for corporate events, functions, weddings, restaurants and clubs.

At present we are looking for:-
    singers (male and female)
    dancers (contemporary, ballet and highland)
    actors/actresses with good improvisation skills
    acrobats
    stand up comics

Requirements
    Must have either professional training or experience
    Must be reliable
    Must act in a professional manner at all times

Hourly rate of pay is dependent on experience/skill and is open to negotiation.

Please forward your CV and photo and I will revert with details of the audition which will be held over the weekend of the 21st of March.

No time wasters please, only apply if you fit the criteria detailed above

glasgow.gumtree.com/gla…tml

4 Comments

You a good dancer Carol ?

Original Poster

as above this is nothing to do with me just being kind incase it would interest someone.... being female, im a good actress I can also string a tune together, and enjoy a wee dance hehe. However unfortunatley none of the above to a professional standard as required lol

carol123;4636015

as above this is nothing to do with me just being kind incase it would … as above this is nothing to do with me just being kind incase it would interest someone.... being female, im a good actress I can also string a tune together, and enjoy a wee dance hehe. However unfortunatley none of the above to a professional standard as required lol

You're not this Carol are you ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00878/money-graphics-2007_878741a.jpg

Original Poster

nahh much younger than her hehe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions