Banned

lyndsbowes;4711246

should change headline and put 'spoilers' in post :thumbsup:

this

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4711246

should change headline and put 'spoilers' in post :thumbsup:

ooops! good point hun! im onto it now

really pleased coz ray went to school with my younger bro and was bullied.... bet them bullies are well gutted :-D

donnaraine;4711248

ooops! good point hun! im onto it now

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4711254

really pleased coz ray went to school with my younger bro and was … really pleased coz ray went to school with my younger bro and was bullied.... bet them bullies are well gutted :-D

aww bless him. hes so multi talented! and omg where did those muscles come from? :oops:

Banned

pmsl, op you need to remove it all together from your opening post, people viewing in text can see the opening post without opening the thread

Original Poster

sassie;4711241

i really wanted the other to win, smarmy get

awww sassie rays lovely! such a nice lad lol

Original Poster

sassie;4711269

pmsl, op you need to remove it all together from your opening post, … pmsl, op you need to remove it all together from your opening post, people viewing in text can see the opening post without opening the thread

grrr fussy bug ger!!! lol (only jokin)

im still rather new to hukd so forgive me

I love watching him on the ice!

I liked the week where he did Smooth Criminal.

Banned

have added the opening post into my second post, so delete from 1st post

lyndsbowes;4711254

really pleased coz ray went to school with my younger bro and was … really pleased coz ray went to school with my younger bro and was bullied.... bet them bullies are well gutted :-D

so he should have been , obnoxious git

jessica should have won! :x

Original Poster

deb8z;4711281

I love watching him on the ice!I liked the week where he did Smooth … I love watching him on the ice!I liked the week where he did Smooth Criminal.

ive liked every week, the props week was a let down but apart rom that hes been a star! anyone know the percentages? as in what percentage of the viewers voted for him to win?

cant stand the mole headed skanky prig

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J1rbR64KumM/Ra54OsBW5XI/AAAAAAAAACE/BWFgmetrg1k/s400/butch_patrick5.jpg

Arrogant, obnoxious cheat. I'm soooo pleased he won, i mean its not as if he lied and said he'd never skated before then got caught out is it?

Original Poster

mbgringo;4711322

Arrogant, obnoxious cheat. I'm soooo pleased he won, i mean its not as if … Arrogant, obnoxious cheat. I'm soooo pleased he won, i mean its not as if he lied and said he'd never skated before then got caught out is it?

hes rollerbladed, and had a few goes on the ice messing round with mates. nothing wrong with that

What difference does it make if he had skated before,so had Chris Fountain last year.

Banned

I dont think he deserved to win, yes he may have been the best but the others did better, they started from scratch, that and his voice makes me wanna samck him in the moosh

Original Poster

deb8z;4711337

What difference does it make if he had skated before,so had Chris … What difference does it make if he had skated before,so had Chris Fountain last year.

yeah he was in an ice hockey team, more than what ray has done

owlass;4711286

so he should have been , obnoxious git jessica should have won! :x

he was bullied coz he used to be a dancer.... look where that has gotten him now

Original Poster

sassie;4711339

I dont think he deserved to win, yes he may have been the best but the … I dont think he deserved to win, yes he may have been the best but the others did better, they started from scratch, that and his voice makes me wanna samck him in the moosh

at the end of the day doesnt it come down to who is the best skater? ray was the best by a mile

Banned

donnaraine;4711359

at the end of the day doesnt it come down to who is the best skater? ray … at the end of the day doesnt it come down to who is the best skater? ray was the best by a mile

no, it comes down to who gets the most votes- lol

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4711358

he was bullied coz he used to be a dancer.... look where that has gotten … he was bullied coz he used to be a dancer.... look where that has gotten him now

just shows you should stick to what your good at and follow your dreams, ignore the haters!

Original Poster

sassie;4711365

no, it comes down to who gets the most votes- lol

the competition is about who is the best skater and in this case it was ray

donnaraine;4711366

just shows you should stick to what your good at and follow your dreams, … just shows you should stick to what your good at and follow your dreams, ignore the haters!

certainly does... the haters are normally only jealous anyway

Banned

donnaraine;4711373

the competition is about who is the best skater and in this case it was … the competition is about who is the best skater and in this case it was ray

dont be soft, how did whats his face stay in for weeks when he couldnt even stand on the ice, its about who votes, but all good entertainment

sassie;4711387

dont be soft, how did whats his face stay in for weeks when he couldnt … dont be soft, how did whats his face stay in for weeks when he couldnt even stand on the ice, its about who votes, but all good entertainment

Coleen only stayed in so long because of the public!

Banned

deb8z;4711395

Coleen only stayed in so long because of the public!

i meant todd - pmsl

but as said, its who votes at the end of the day, enough votes could have seen todd win it

lyndsbowes;4711358

he was bullied coz he used to be a dancer.... look where that has gotten … he was bullied coz he used to be a dancer.... look where that has gotten him now

ah yes , i remember him skipping around brookside :roll:

Original Poster

sassie;4711387

dont be soft, how did whats his face stay in for weeks when he couldnt … dont be soft, how did whats his face stay in for weeks when he couldnt even stand on the ice, its about who votes, but all good entertainment

todd carty? yeah obviously who gets the votes stays but we should be voting on the best skater. and when it comes to the final the best skater will win. i mean would you rather todd carty won for the entertainment value or ray for the skating talent?

owlass;4711408

ah yes , i remember him skipping around brookside :roll:

lol yeah thats when he was friends with my bro :? lol

Banned

donnaraine;4711414

todd carty? yeah obviously who gets the votes stays but we should be … todd carty? yeah obviously who gets the votes stays but we should be voting on the best skater. and when it comes to the final the best skater will win. i mean would you rather todd carty won for the entertainment value or ray for the skating talent?

todd for the entertainment value, i can understand the other shows where they get to have a single out if they win, or sing in front of the queen, but this is pure entertainment

Original Poster

sassie;4711419

todd for the entertainment value, i can understand the other shows where … todd for the entertainment value, i can understand the other shows where they get to have a single out if they win, or sing in front of the queen, but this is pure entertainment

well if thats how people think then why bother making an effort to do your best. just fall over every week and your guaranteed to win, sorted!

Banned

donnaraine;4711435

well if thats how people think then why bother making an effort to do … well if thats how people think then why bother making an effort to do your best. just fall over every week and your guaranteed to win, sorted!

what you really think he didnt make an effort, from what i saw he really made an efoort, and to be honest he made more progress than ray made, ray was a winner from the start, so why bother with all the weeks beofre the win too, its called entertainment

Original Poster

sassie;4711460

what you really think he didnt make an effort, from what i saw he really … what you really think he didnt make an effort, from what i saw he really made an efoort, and to be honest he made more progress than ray made, ray was a winner from the start, so why bother with all the weeks beofre the win too, its called entertainment

ray has made an effort, he couldnt be that good if he didnt. it wouldnt take any effort to go out and be like todd carty. im not saying todd wasnt entertaining...he was, i laughed my back off when he went through the tunnel but there was no way on earth he could ever win it just based on entertainment value

Banned

donnaraine;4711500

ray has made an effort, he couldnt be that good if he didnt. it wouldnt … ray has made an effort, he couldnt be that good if he didnt. it wouldnt take any effort to go out and be like todd carty. im not saying todd wasnt entertaining...he was, i laughed my back off when he went through the tunnel but there was no way on earth he could ever win it just based on entertainment value

its a shame you dont think todd didnt make an effort, because i really think he tried his best, he tried hs best and enjoyed trying, ray was always gonna win this and i dont believe he progressed as much as the rest, as he was to good to start with, ya know its a bit like the kids who get an A+ in their exams and those that get a C, it doesnt mean those that got an A+ tried as hard and prgressed as much as someone who got a C :thumbsup:

who came second?

archer1204;4711994

who came second?

Donal Mcintyre, I was really torn when it was down to the 2 of them because I couldn't choose, I think they both deserved to win for different reasons, Donal because he had improved SOOO much since the start and really worked hard, but Ray also deserved to win because he was amazing and I always looked forward to seeing him skate each week, couldn't miss it whereas I'd gladly make a cup of tea during some of the others.

OK so he could skate before he started but as has been said before, so could Chris Fountain last year and he actually did more ice-skating, Ray did rollerblading and he put just as much work in as the others, I actually think it was his dancing skills that helped him more than his roller-blading. Don't forget that Jessica was probably the most accomplished skater at the start as she'd already won a tv skating competition a few years ago but noone was slagging her off because she wasn't as fab as Ray, so his hard work must've paid off and the win was therefore deserved.

Putting it about a bit isn't he. Can't get a proper job after Brookside so goes on all the reality shows hoping someone will notice him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1223
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay410
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764325
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial11

See more discussions