Dani Behr in hotpants - channel 4

Banned 13 replies
Found 20th Sep 2009
come dine with me

still looks hot, despite being full of plastic.

13 Comments

yea why not

Remember her when she started on The Word, with Terry C.....she was smokin' hot :-D

Oh I remember her

Original Poster Banned

yeah I think I've used the big breakfast when she was on it a few times for early morning play time in my youth

vibeone;6345607

yeah I think I've used the big breakfast when she was on it a few times … yeah I think I've used the big breakfast when she was on it a few times for early morning play time in my youth

"hands off -ock's & on sock's you mucky little boy :w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;6345579

Remember her when she started on The Word, with Terry C.....she was … Remember her when she started on The Word, with Terry C.....she was smokin' hot :-D

Shes in the bog now being sick :w00t: Whats all that about ?

waterloo;6345634

nice

Original Poster Banned

Ha - Bobby Davro wants to give her one!

waterloo;6345634

She bent over? :? :-D

StevenA2000_uk;6345816

She bent over? :? :-D

haha, barfin everywher

Silly cow fakes shes ill and goes missing all night and then gets her brother to cook the meal she got from the restaurant unsociable prat.

cribert;6345889

haha, barfin everywher

lol dont care....let her do that...I have an alternative agenda in mind....in the form of ripping her a new one :-D

StevenA2000_uk;6345906

lol dont care....let her do that...I have an alternative agenda in … lol dont care....let her do that...I have an alternative agenda in mind....in the form of ripping her a new one :-D

:lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?79

See more discussions