danskinner is the winner :P

Found 1st Mar 2006
Hey danskinner..now you're really wondering what's going on

It looks like you are the 5000th member of HUKD. We've been watching the numbers with eager eye and voila here you are

I think being member 5000 has to be worth something so send me a pm and I'll see what I can come up with....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

now it says 5001 and it's still danskinner!!!?!

Original Poster

The number is based on total number of people who have logged into HUKD forum. The name is based on the most recent sign up by timestamp. So if someone signed up yesterday but only logged in now they will bump the numbers up but they won't appear as most recent member if someone has signed up after them and already logged in to the forum.

Make sense?

Admin

Make sense?

OK! I believe you admin!!!

You are the man round here!

Original Poster

lol I just talk in circles enough until everyone's eyes are glazed over and I fall asleep.

you sound just like a few of my lecturers in uni.....

LOL

Original Poster

:pirate:

Where's danskinner by the way? He hasn't checked in yet

He's in a for a surprise when he does lol

:lol: I remember on Trigger Happy TV when this woman went into the public toilet (one of those 20p ones) and while she was in they held up a banner saying "Our 1,000,000th toilet user!!", had a band playing a tune, a guy with a microphone, loads of cameras and everything and when she came out they gave her a bottle of wine and she was really embarrassed. All a set-up of course!!

i remember that one ducky, was soooooo funny - bless her!

congrats to danskinner!!!

duckmagicuk2

:lol: I remember on Trigger Happy TV when this woman went into the public … :lol: I remember on Trigger Happy TV when this woman went into the public toilet (one of those 20p ones) and while she was in they held up a banner saying "Our 1,000,000th toilet user!!", had a band playing a tune, a guy with a microphone, loads of cameras and everything and when she came out they gave her a bottle of wine and she was really embarrassed. All a set-up of course!!

They did a similar thing with the "1,000,000th Adult Shop Customer!" The poor guy seemed so shocked and embarassed, it was rather cruel (but still funny :evil: )

erm looks like he didnt want the prize so ill claim it please paul....pm me

(ace for mod)
Post a comment
@
    Text