Groups

Dare I say it.......

It is September and Ihave started buying Christmas presents...
    Have you ??

14 Comments

I have. But considering I only buy for 4 people it doesn't take me long!

done ours already

Started in Jan sales & been buying since.

Yes - bought quite a few but then its for the kids so have to start early before the mad rush for the "top toys" begins and there's nothing left.

Original Poster

I thought I was going to get slated. I guess I am a bit behind and need to catch up !!!!!!! lol

yep i keep buying silly price stuff for kids makes sense. At xmas will just have to buy what they really want-i will have all stocking fillers x

Yes I've started too, but we have 3 kids and umpteen people so I need to get a head start, altho I'm not going as mad this year.

yep already started still got along way to go tho

Started in January with the basics, going to start getting a couple of gifts every week!

Glad im not the only one too! Im hoping that the Panto 2 for 1 offers come on soon tho I think it was October last year just a few weeks to wait!

Yep started earlier in the year.

started looking and thinking about how much money to spend on all 6 necies and 2 kids of our own. start buying in 2weeks!

I bought 3 gifts this mornin funnily enough. Ive splashed out on 3 tickets for my oh, mate and my mum to go and see alexandra burke next year. I did this last year and took them all to see here come the girls and it was ace.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213624
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590

See more discussions