Groups

Darius Campbell

Banned
    I have free tickets to see him perform but I can't decide whether to go or not.

Would you go?

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint

Are you asking someone on here out on a date oO

No

I got email to get free tickets... Got all excited thinking it was more cinema tkts... Then realized it was for Darius! Erm my answer is no lol

Original Poster Banned

darkhairedgal

I got email to get free tickets... Got all excited thinking it was more … I got email to get free tickets... Got all excited thinking it was more cinema tkts... Then realized it was for Darius! Erm my answer is no lol

He is a bit full of himself, isn't he? X)

VB1 will go with u in a heartbeat....as long as u promise him chicken and chips afterwards!

he;s very talented, I would go

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

VB1 will go with u in a heartbeat....as long as u promise him chicken and … VB1 will go with u in a heartbeat....as long as u promise him chicken and chips afterwards!

No chance of either

choc1969

he;s very talented, I would go

Maybe I will go x x

is it that big band style thing he is doing?
    If it isnt go anyway as he might do a rendition of hit me baby one more time or sing his number one song colourblind lol.:p

DLM

He is a bit full of himself, isn't he? X)

You think??haha
    The more ppl that go means he will never go away as he will think hes too popular! picked a good place tho as loads of ppl milling around that area so if they dont give away all the free tkts they will probably haul ppl in off the street lol

Not if you were the other ticket holder.

Banned

Who hell he?

Original Poster Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Who hell he?

Google is your friend

Banned

magicbeans

VB1 will go with u in a heartbeat....as long as u promise him chicken and … VB1 will go with u in a heartbeat....as long as u promise him chicken and chips afterwards!

^ this.

I'm anyone's for chicken and chips (srs)

Banned

DLM

Google is your friend

Oh, you mean Darius Danesh! Tickets, er....... I'm busy...... what date are they for?

Original Poster Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Oh, you mean Darius Danesh! Tickets, er....... I'm busy...... what date … Oh, you mean Darius Danesh! Tickets, er....... I'm busy...... what date are they for?

Tonight, I am not going now because my friend is not well.

I would go, i love darius,

I spoke to him once on the phone at work a few years ago, i got that excited i nearly let a bit ov wee out !!!!!!!!!! lol

Original Poster Banned

vikkiwathall

I would go, i love darius, I spoke to him once on the phone at work a few … I would go, i love darius, I spoke to him once on the phone at work a few years ago, i got that excited i nearly let a bit ov wee out !!!!!!!!!! lol

Why was he on your work phone?

I had tickets too, but returned them.
    Got them for my neighbour who is a "big band" fan, then found out he was poorly too. Ah well

Looks as if Darius will have been a bit lonely tonight then

I agree, he is easy on the eyes too, which helps X)

Not sure about the big band bit, I hope someone else got my tickets, shame to perform to empty seats.

bossyboots

I met him once............at the shopping precinct in Milngavie (his … I met him once............at the shopping precinct in Milngavie (his family live in Bearsden which isnt that far from Milngavie). I first noticed him because I saw this tall handsome guy, then realised it was Darius!!

Haha, I tend to notice tall handsome guys too! X)

he is a really lovely genuine guy with a great talent and yes maybe a bit cheesy at times but well worth going to see
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions