Found 15th Sep 2008
Me and my friend have been having a discussion.

In the dark knight...Scarecrow is tied up by batman in the begining and left for the cops....

BUT

Does he return in the movie in the part where the joker dresses as a cop and shoots Comish Gordon

we cant decide if its him or not!!!

20 Comments

yes................

yeah !! your right

dam he beat me to it!

I want loads of posts

Original Poster

alnbowes;2979058

I want loads of posts

would be nice mate as its a FANTASTIC film

I have it but the dvd is a dark one so get bored half way through , Like watching the crow

ace film!

Original Poster

alnbowes;2979091

I have it but the dvd is a dark one so get bored half way through , Like … I have it but the dvd is a dark one so get bored half way through , Like watching the crow

aye a got one the other day GREAT quality...starts off a bit quiet but then gets perfect

cant wait till dec 8th

whats the new one called?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2979124

whats the new one called?

i didnt no they had agreed to make a new one yet!

the newest one

scarecrow?

I don't remember that part.

No its not...

Original Poster

magicbeans;2980432

scarecrow?

hes the guy with the sack looking mask who sprays ppl with that stuff n makes the go crazy...he was in batman begins!!!

and is DEFO at the start of the Dark Knight

scotland88;2980677

hes the guy with the sack looking mask who sprays ppl with that stuff n … hes the guy with the sack looking mask who sprays ppl with that stuff n makes the go crazy...he was in batman begins!!! and is DEFO at the start of the Dark Knight

It's not the real scarecrow, it's just some guy dressed up like the like the other vigilantes.

Original Poster

megalomaniac;2980804

It's not the real scarecrow, it's just some guy dressed up like the like … It's not the real scarecrow, it's just some guy dressed up like the like the other vigilantes.

how come he sprays his stuff on him one of the guys who he is fighting with in the parking lot then ? and he tells batman its not diagnosis/ cos member he is a psychologist ??

scotland88;2980825

how come he sprays his stuff on him one of the guys who he is fighting … how come he sprays his stuff on him one of the guys who he is fighting with in the parking lot then ? and he tells batman its not diagnosis/ cos member he is a psychologist ??

Didn't look like Cillian Murphy to me, but then I suppose Maggie Gyllenhaal doesn't look much like Katie Holmes either :whistling:.

EDIT: Looks like you might be right, Cillian Murphy is credited on IMDB.

Original Poster

megalomaniac;2980857

Didn't look like Cillian Murphy to me, but then I suppose Maggie … Didn't look like Cillian Murphy to me, but then I suppose Maggie Gyllenhaal doesn't look much like Katie Holmes either :whistling:.EDIT: Looks like you might be right, Cillian Murphy is credited on IMDB.

yeah it defo is Cillian Murphy im 100% sure its him in the start of the movie selling the drugs to the russian guy.....its later on in the movie i cant make up my mind if its him or not!

ok getting accused of selling CARP drugs but still drug dealings !

scotland88;2980885

yeah it defo is Cillian Murphy im 100% sure its him in the start of the … yeah it defo is Cillian Murphy im 100% sure its him in the start of the movie selling the drugs to the russian guy.....its later on in the movie i cant make up my mind if its him or not!ok getting accused of selling CARP drugs but still drug dealings !

Yeah he's at the start of the film but thats not him in later in the film...check out the Dark Knight script paul-hilton.co.uk/The…pdf
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions