Dark mode for Hotukdeals

Posted 20th Sep
Does anyone know if there is a dark mode for the app and if so how do you apply it?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Android....hamburger button, settings,application, use a dark theme.

38511972-ba8Qq.jpg
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 20th Sep
cecilmcroberts20/09/2019 23:17

Android....hamburger button, settings,application, use a dark theme. …Android....hamburger button, settings,application, use a dark theme. [Image]

Hamburger? What about IOS
phoenixMM20/09/2019 23:18

Hamburger? What about IOS

Hamburger icon....three stacked straight lines, meant to look like a hamburger. No clue about iOS.

38511986-GTaFG.jpg
Swipe out from left, tap settings, tap application, look for dark mode setting just under the toggle-able stuff (at least that's where it is on android)
Edited by: "esar" 21st Sep
esar21/09/2019 04:48

Swipe out from left, tap settings, tap application, look for dark mode …Swipe out from left, tap settings, tap application, look for dark mode setting just under the toggle-able stuff (at least that's where it is on android)

Android is not a problem. Is there no dark mode for iOS and wouldn’t you think if there was one for Android the iOS should have it also?
phoenixMM21/09/2019 05:40

Android is not a problem. Is there no dark mode for iOS and wouldn’t you t …Android is not a problem. Is there no dark mode for iOS and wouldn’t you think if there was one for Android the iOS should have it also?

hotukdeals.com/com…846
every one is turning to the dark side
Think it should be defaulted everywhere. Would save power. Plus you can look up amazing deals and offers in bed without your wife or girlfriend telling you to turn the light off lol
Edited by: "phoenixMM" 21st Sep
cecilmcroberts20/09/2019 23:17

Android....hamburger button, settings,application, use a dark theme. …Android....hamburger button, settings,application, use a dark theme. [Image]

You can open the hamburger menu and just press the ninja in the top right hand corner of it.
jamie1521/09/2019 10:30

You can open the hamburger menu and just press the ninja in the top right …You can open the hamburger menu and just press the ninja in the top right hand corner of it.

Oh yeah forgot about that, I'm old fashioned lol.
This icon ->
phoenixMM21/09/2019 05:40

Android is not a problem. Is there no dark mode for iOS and wouldn’t you t …Android is not a problem. Is there no dark mode for iOS and wouldn’t you think if there was one for Android the iOS should have it also?

dark mode for ios:

settings, general, accessibility, display accommodations and then just mess around with it so you can find what suits you

when i get a really bad cold I can barely keep my eyes open when using my phone even when the brightness is low so I use dark mode, sometimes just b&w
cecilmcroberts21/09/2019 10:51

Oh yeah forgot about that, I'm old fashioned lol.

Also with Android 10 you can force dark mode on every single app. It mostly works with HUKD though the bar at the top remains green.
jamie1521/09/2019 14:40

Also with Android 10 you can force dark mode on every single app. It …Also with Android 10 you can force dark mode on every single app. It mostly works with HUKD though the bar at the top remains green.

Yeah have played with that before quite handy for those apps that dont have own dark mode.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants