Groups
    EXPIRED

DARK RODENT: OOOOH, JUST OOOOH

Isn't the world a marvelous place:

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.millionface.com/l/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/weird-and-gifted-asian.jpg

Don't be jealous now, why the hate?

I voted hot:)

Banned

Lol..

Pretending to be someone else on a deals website! your life must be so entertaining!

popcorn out munch munch

scotland88;4839009

Pretending to be someone else on a deals website! your life must be so … Pretending to be someone else on a deals website! your life must be so entertaining!

loool.

post of the day.

wat did i miss this time?!

Mind=blown?

magicbeans;4839707

wat did i miss this time?!

-me providing luls for the misc
    -h4ters get mad
    - i post pics of food ive been eating
    -they get madder
    -??????
    -profit?

Banned

black gerbil1;4839760

-me providing luls for the misc-h4ters get mad- i post pics of food ive … -me providing luls for the misc-h4ters get mad- i post pics of food ive been eating-they get madder-??????-profit?

Translation.

"People are ignoring me or spamming my threads. I'm going to start crying soon - (seriously)"

black gerbil1;4839760

-me providing luls for the misc-h4ters get mad- i post pics of food ive … -me providing luls for the misc-h4ters get mad- i post pics of food ive been eating-they get madder-??????-profit?

guv;4839787

Translation."People are ignoring me or spamming my threads. I'm going to … Translation."People are ignoring me or spamming my threads. I'm going to start crying soon - (seriously)"

u two rock in ur own special ways....! love ya both x

hang on..no i dont like u guv...ur not nice to people who drive automatics!! :giggle:

Banned

magicbeans;4839821

u two rock in ur own special ways....! love ya both xhang on..no i dont … u two rock in ur own special ways....! love ya both xhang on..no i dont like u guv...ur not nice to people who drive automatics!! :giggle:

Women driver in automatics are the worse. Especially in Chelsea Tractors!:p

guv;4839843

Women driver in automatics are the worse. Especially in Chelsea … Women driver in automatics are the worse. Especially in Chelsea Tractors!:p

its a clk.....convertible so i have less probs with blind spots when roof down....happy now!!

(but if hubby can up his income im so gonna be on his case for a range rover!! so maybe u do have me sussed!!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1340
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927356
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826365
      4. word association Game73844478

See more discussions