Groups
    EXPIRED

DartBoard

Hi all.

Just started playing Superleague pool again and would like to improve my darts to give the dart team a hand also.

Can you lot help me find the cheapest deal for a dartboard. (Would prefer online deal with cheap delivery if possible, going to check Argos and such now).

Cheers.

7 Comments

The best dartboard is the Winmau Blade lll which is available at argos for £27.99 but it is also available on tesco direct for £18.47, I don't know if there are any codes to make it cheaper

I hope this helps you

Saw what looked an ok dart board in a cab at local TJ Hughes last week for £10 (they had quite a few), might be ok for a starter for 10, or should that be 501.

Original Poster

Cheers mate.

Original Poster

That will do, just something simple so I can learn my aim again.

How spookey was that posting for TJ Hughs, one min after I posted my response. Only difference seems to be is the one in store was in a reasonable case, while the one on the site is without a case.

its worth paying extra because the TJ hughes dartboard is paper and has staples in it, whereas winmau is staple free and bristle.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767244
      2. word association Game73844477
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1824

See more discussions