Dartboard Surround

Found 23rd Feb 2010
Bit of an odd one...

Can anybody give me any deals/prices on a dartboard surround.

I.e. you know the circular protector in pubs/on walls, the surround that goes around the outside of the dartboard to protect walls etc when going for doubles.

Don't want to pay too much for one so any help is appreciated.
Community Updates
have you tried asking your local pub, as they dont have much use for them now, most have taken them down
Don't know how you want it to look, but we use a largish cork noticeboard behind ours. It only cost a few pounds I think.
None of the pubs near me have dart boards

A cork board would be a good idea, however would prefer a surround.
have a look on dartscorner dot co dot uk

and a180darts dot co dot uk
Post a comment

    Top Discussions

    Top Merchants