Groups

Darth Vader wood burner stolen from Somerset area.

Banned
    A long shot but who knows, someone might come across it

reddit.com/r/p…en/

16 Comments

check ebay

Darth AT-ST
    Edited by: "RossD89" 23rd Dec 2016

Is this yours MSB?

It looks like a Lego Darth Vader log burner

Don't share this too much if it was me I'd wait until it's uploaded on gumtree eBay or just social media in general but sharing too much will just scare the person into dumping it

May the force be with you on this one.

Original Poster Banned

RossD89

Is this yours MSB?

It isn't no, just feel bad for the guy as he made it for someone for Christmas

Can't be any more of these around so hopefully it turns up but probably be scrapped

MrScotchBonnet

It isn't no, just feel bad for the guy as he made it for someone for … It isn't no, just feel bad for the guy as he made it for someone for Christmas :(Can't be any more of these around so hopefully it turns up but probably be scrapped

Yeah wonder which part of society helped themselves to this? You know the tax dodging sc I'm bags who don't pay tax, drive brand new cars and all claim to be discriminated against.

Looks like a Pokémon or a mr man

May the furnace be with you ? X)

Graham1979

Yeah wonder which part of society helped themselves to this? You know the … Yeah wonder which part of society helped themselves to this? You know the tax dodging sc I'm bags who don't pay tax, drive brand new cars and all claim to be discriminated against.

​Those pesky bankers!

Remember visiting this outdoor sclupture park 6 years ago, and a few years later the h moore statue was stolen. All remaining statues are now indoors. Shame it was great seeing them outside

bbc.co.uk/new…011

Edited by: "lumsdot" 24th Dec 2016

Error440

Looks like a Pokémon or a mr man

No it doesn't...

Saw this on Reddit, seems an odd thing to steal.

Original Poster Banned

g8spur

Saw this on Reddit, seems an odd thing to steal.

Well yeah, so did I, hence the link to reddit X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114478

See more discussions