Darwin car insurance

Posted 19th Sep
Hi

I have to renew my car insurance so I've been looking for the chepeast one. The best offer I've found is Darwin car insurance but I've not ever heard about it and I've not found many reviews.

Has anyone heard about it? If yes, how is it?
3296830-xUBBl.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
They're a brand of u-k-insurance.co.uk/ - note the Company Reg no. is the same.
It's the price comparison branch of Direct Line, perfectly legit.
Sc4mp019/09/2019 18:15

It's the price comparison branch of Direct Line, perfectly legit.

Oh great. I just wanted to make sure it's not a scam
user201619/09/2019 18:48

Oh great. I just wanted to make sure it's not a scam

Better safe than sorry. I don't think any of the big comparison sites would have something on there without checking the background first if a company but no harm in asking.
Sc4mp019/09/2019 18:54

Better safe than sorry. I don't think any of the big comparison sites …Better safe than sorry. I don't think any of the big comparison sites would have something on there without checking the background first if a company but no harm in asking.

Yeah I thought that as well. But I wasn't sure
Have you got quotes from those that aren't on the comparison sites. I found direct line were cheaper than comparison ones I got.
smargetts19/09/2019 19:48

Have you got quotes from those that aren't on the comparison sites. I …Have you got quotes from those that aren't on the comparison sites. I found direct line were cheaper than comparison ones I got.

Yes I checked Directline and others but this was the cheapest.
Darwin insurance....who dreamt that name up. I suppose they only insure the fittest of drivers.
By Miles car insurance was the best for me.
Try Aviva
I'm about to switch over to By miles, Admiral wants £700 but I can get fully comp from By miles for £225 because I don't use the car much.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants