Dash cam

Found 13th Dec 2017
What should I buy?
APEMAN c570 £39 on Amazon, OLD SHARK GS508 around £35 or YI 2.7" £35 dash cam?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I’d save up more money and buy a nextbase 512gw (records in 2k, better low light/bright light) or buy a second hand 402g professional. I own both and they are very good. 402g was endorsed by a number of insurance companies. 512gw is quite new.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 13th Dec 2017
cmdr_elito3 m ago

I’d save up more money and buy a nextbase 512gw (records in 2k, better low …I’d save up more money and buy a nextbase 512gw (records in 2k, better low light/bright light) or buy a second hand 402g professional. I own both and they are very good. 402g was endorsed by a number of insurance companies. 512gw is quite new.

I second this, nextbase are great. I currently own the 312GW which isn't as good as those but still does everything pretty much spot on!
Nextbase also do a hardwire kit for most of their dashcams (available at extra cost) meaning you can wire it into the fuse box hiding the wires, saves using the cigarette lighter
the yi dashcam is superb value and excellent at what it does. the connection wirelessly via the app works very weel indeed.
+1 for Nextbase.
Banned
Mobius action camera all the way.
Original Poster
512gw is too expensive for me at the moment to be honest.
I`ve got about £50 to spend for dash cam. What about Old shark gs508 or Apeman
C570 or C660 - C660 is for 49.99 on Amazon now and has IR night vision and parking monitoring as well.
These are not good enough?
Go on YouTube mate and look at reviews. Tech moan channel is good. I've got the yi for £30 when it was on offer. Not great at seeing oncoming car numbplates at night but don't think any are as two bright lights are shining right next to it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants