DASH CAM

Found 18th May
I'm considering buying a new dash cam up to the value of £80.
Would you buy the Nextbase In-Car Cam 312GW or a Chinese model from Amazon. And if so what make would you recommend.

Thanks for any help
Atomick
Community Updates
AskCameraPhoto & Video
7 Comments
I got a Refurbished Nextbase Duo from Nextbase on Ebay for £100 with a 12 month warranty it didn't have a mark on it , I think it was just a customer return, it has a forward facing camera and close up camera for the rear camera. The quality is very good in daylight and night time settings you can easily read car number plates no problem. Can't fault it.
Hello Sprograt.
Thanks for the recommendation. If possible I would like to keep the cost to under £80 if possible, as I will have to buy a memory card as well.

ps love the name.
atomick7 m ago

Hello Sprograt.Thanks for the recommendation. If possible I would like to …Hello Sprograt.Thanks for the recommendation. If possible I would like to keep the cost to under £80 if possible, as I will have to buy a memory card as well.ps love the name.

No problem.
I have the next base 212 from halfords 2 months ago, I got them to price compare with Maplin so got it for £55, but at the moment it is £55 anyway as they have an offer on. 1080p and 140 degree viewing angle, I did not fancy making it any more complicated than it needed to be, it does what you expect and need from a dash cam. I also got a 32gb Toshiba extreme SD card from them for £10, think they have sold out now. hotukdeals.com/dea…870

I have a cheap Chinese one from Amazon, narrow viewing angle is it biggest let down, the nextbase captures so much more.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 18th May
Nextbase cameras are brilliant I have two of them.
If you can find stock

33821497-llMQL.jpg
Hello SOUTHWALES & cmdr_elito,

Thanks for your replies. I will buy a Nextbase as they seem more reliable than the Chinese offerings. I’ll probably get the 212 model as you recommend, simple is better I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants