Dash cam with Wi-Fi

Found 17th Jul
Looking for a dash cam and thought good time to get one on Amazon prime day. Would like a Wi-Fi enabled one so I can view on my phone. This looked pretty good....Any dash cam experts out there can give me some do constructive feedback if this is any good or alternatives in this price range?
amazon.co.uk/slp…3hg
Community Updates
6 Comments
Hi @wayne_costigan - Moved to ASK as you are asking for advice rather than posting a deal.
This one is well thought of on HUKD

amazon.co.uk/YI-…9G/

I've bought a couple myself and I'm more than happy with them.

Currently the cheapest they've ever been with the £12 voucher offer (apply the voucher just under the price)
Looks good and reasonable price. Not keen on gluing to widescreen any suction mounts for this?
wayne_costigan23 m ago

Looks good and reasonable price. Not keen on gluing to widescreen any …Looks good and reasonable price. Not keen on gluing to widescreen any suction mounts for this?

I have this dashcam and it's just a standard adhesive that will come off pretty easily with some soap and water. It's designed to stay firmly in place and the cam detaches from the mount easy enough. You can buy a suction mount for it if you really needed to though.

Great little cam for the money and the Yi app works well enough.
wayne_costigan6 h, 7 m ago

Looks good and reasonable price. Not keen on gluing to widescreen any …Looks good and reasonable price. Not keen on gluing to widescreen any suction mounts for this?

look at the YI Dashcam threads posted previously on here, in the comments there have been ebay links for suction mounts mentioned.
Ordered one for me and the wife. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions