Dash Water Variety Pack - 16 x 330ml FREE via Checkoutsmart Cashback

Posted 28th Aug 2019
Checkoutsmart are currently offering cashback for Dash Water Variety Pack! The will pay you back the full amount so the product will be free! No Costco near me unfortunately but get great deal if there is one near you!
Community Updates

Groups

20 Comments
No Costco near me either, but I don't seem to have the offer on my CheckoutSmart app either. Boooooo
Toonah28/08/2019 18:08

No Costco near me either, but I don't seem to have the offer on my …No Costco near me either, but I don't seem to have the offer on my CheckoutSmart app either. Boooooo

That’s strange! I’m an RRP but doesn’t state it is RRP so should appear for everyone?!
Lemme refresh...log in and out...see what happens...
Nope, still not in mine. Got the other thing you mention, choc yollies thing from Asda. Must be specific, or mebbe it doesn't like me 😳
Toonah28/08/2019 18:18

Nope, still not in mine. Got the other thing you mention, choc yollies …Nope, still not in mine. Got the other thing you mention, choc yollies thing from Asda. Must be specific, or mebbe it doesn't like me 😳

Oh how odd, we’ll luckily you won’t be claiming it then(:I not sure what is happening!
I saw this offer on COS this morning but we aren't members of Costco.

Nope, still not in mine. Got the other thing you mention, choc yollies …Nope, still not in mine. Got the other thing you mention, choc yollies thing from Asda. Must be specific, or mebbe it doesn't like me 😳

Weird as OH and i both have it on our accounts and have done since about 10am.

Have you got Maltsmiths beer that was free also today for us?
Nothing here.
On mine, but only 1 day left. Does that mean it won't be there tomorrow? I'm going to Costco in the morning, too. :((

38352675-OUrjK.jpg
Edited by: "terriclarkfan" 28th Aug 2019
terriclarkfan28/08/2019 19:02

On mine, but only 1 day left. Does that mean it won't be there tomorrow? …On mine, but only 1 day left. Does that mean it won't be there tomorrow? I'm going to Costco in the morning, too. :(([Image]

No should be there tomorrow as it would state the hours otherwise... in the morning it will state like 18 hours left or so
Domthedonkey28/08/2019 18:49

Have you got Maltsmiths beer that was free also today for us?

Yep, there's a Maltsmiths pint from their pub, and a 660ml from Sainsbury's/Asda/Morrisons, both hose are valid for 125 days.
@awesomegiles26 Cheers, I'll check tomorrow. Looks like this pack goes for about £20 on Amazon?!
terriclarkfan28/08/2019 19:07

@awesomegiles26 Cheers, I'll check tomorrow. Looks like this pack goes for …@awesomegiles26 Cheers, I'll check tomorrow. Looks like this pack goes for about £20 on Amazon?!

Pack of 4 is RRP of £4 so a 16 I imagine is £16! Big saving!
not member of costco
Checked my partners and they don’t have the deal, which is odd as we always have the same deals
terriclarkfan28/08/2019 19:07

@awesomegiles26 Cheers, I'll check tomorrow. Looks like this pack goes for …@awesomegiles26 Cheers, I'll check tomorrow. Looks like this pack goes for about £20 on Amazon?!

Yep, still there this morning. 16 hours left ATM.

I didn't even know Costco was on CheckOutSmart. #OralB
Edited by: "terriclarkfan" 29th Aug 2019
I had something like this before but it was half price cashback, I never claimed.

Not for this free option strange.
Plenty in Sheffield Costco. There's an automatic £2 discount on the till, but I still got the shelf price of £9.99 back from COS.
38359717-T9Z2M.jpg
Edited by: "terriclarkfan" 29th Aug 2019
This is available again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants